🏆 Contest The Wheel of Fortune of Sbenny.com!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,336,401 happy users since 2014.
Register

gingergod

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Hey i just tried it first time in a while and won 150 enough for the game i want anyway Love it im going give it another go hahaha and another and another and another hahahaha

gingergod

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
What ! dont do that Spinnii I'm sorry i appreciate everyting on sbenny specially you i promise ill do better.🤪🤗

gingergod

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
You won 1000 how tell me what you did i did something wrong i only got 250 i need to try harder.🤪

gingergod

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
You won 1000 💰 SB Points what how. Tell me what you did I need it.💰 SB Points💰💰💰💰 SB Points💰💰💰💰💰💰💰💰
Need it All of it somehow i only got $250💰 SB Points i need to try harder.🤪 But i will win more hahahahahaha yeah sbenny $$$$ Cash points prizes 💵💵💵🪙🪙🪙🪙 come to me.💰💰💰

JPunk77

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I finally got 1200 points and decided to spin the wheel. On my first try, lost 500 and now have 699 so I can't even try again. Don't think I'll be brave enough to do that again. 🤦

Jakethedog2000

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I wanna know the percentage of each option appearing cuz in all days I never got -1000 3 times in a row, though i been lucky the first few spins and got alot of points there too

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I wanna know the percentage of each option appearing cuz in all days I never got -1000 3 times in a row, though i been lucky the first few spins and got alot of points there too
It's completely random, so it all depends on your luck.

Warhawk3002

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 2 years
Had a total of 1300 ish points and down to 240 after two spins 😄

Larees

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I want to try it everything but my sb points not enough... Why god, why me???? (Joey voice) :cry: