SB Points questions not explained

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,183 happy users since 2014.
Register

laquatuss

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Hi to all, I'm Laquatuss.

I joined this forum for a specific game, mostly that my wife could played it (Disney Magic Kingdoms). Right now I'm gaining the SB points to download it.

I saw the Disney Magic Kingdoms v9.0.0l page, it was 5,610 SB Points to unlock and download it, but now, the game has a new mod version, v9.1.0j and costs 7,640 SB Points. I was very happy because I had half the points to download the last version, but now I need more point to download the latest version, having this in mind I have two questions that are not explained in any FAQ I have read.
  • Can SB points change like this from different versions of the same game? the newer version will some day get a discount to even the SB Points from older versions?
  • If I unlock and download a mod game and in a couple of days... weeks.... months.... a new version for the mod got online. I will have the game unlocked (because I bought it before)? or I will have to unlock and spend SB points again?
Thanks for taking the time to reply and best regards to all.

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Hello, I answer your 2 questions : The piece of a Mod can vary, it depends on the difficulties that the modders encounter in making Hacks, as it can happen that there are many Mods even for free and not because they do not work!

N2: Whenever there is a game update you always have to pay, for you download the new version and you have to do the mod all over again so you pay! But in the end, it's not real money! It's just sb points!

I hope I was clear with my English and that I was helpful. :)

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years