Mod apk My Perfect Hotel v1.10.0 (Unlimited Money) (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,520 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 0.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

KDMT

South Korean Spy
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year

My Perfect Hotel v1.10.0

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: KDMT
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 2 times

• A GAME THAT KEEPS YOU FULLY ENGAGED

Have you ever dreamed of running your own hotel? Start from scratch in this fun and fast-paced time management game. The goal is to build a hotel empire and show your commitment to hospitality.

FIRST CLASS SERVICE

Rise to the top: Start the game as a simple bellhop who single-handedly cleans rooms, greets guests at the front desk, collects payments and tips, and fills the bathroom with toilet paper. As your bank balance grows, you can upgrade rooms and facilities and hire new staff to keep up with the growing demand at your hotel. Your guests may sleep comfortably, but a determined hotel magnate has no time to rest.

Build an Empire - There are multiple hotels to explore and expand, each with dozens of different unique upgrades to complete before reaching five-star perfection. Hotels open on the coast, in beautiful mountains and in the tranquility of a forest environment. Prove your managerial skills at each location, then work your way into a new, larger property and continue on your way to becoming a real hotel tycoon. My Perfect Hotel APK is the right choice for those looking for top for €0 arcade, Simulation, Management, Tycoon, Casual, Single player, Stylized, Low poly, Offline apps. Each hotel also has its own style and atmosphere.

Keep going: If you want to succeed in this high-risk industry, you can't just walk around your property at a leisurely pace. Being a hacked app, you might think My Perfect Hotel is complicated to install or unsafe, but it's not! My Perfect Hotel APK is very easy to install and if you face issues, just reply below and I'll help you. Improve your movement speed and that of your employees to work faster and provide your guests with all the services they need as quickly as possible; it will also increase your income.

Amenities are the Answer: Maximize your profit and get more money to invest in this fun simulator by making sure your hotels have all the amenities available. Bathrooms are the first step, but if you work hard, you'll soon have the opportunity to add vending machines, restaurants, parking lots, and swimming pools to your properties. Guests pay more for each installation, which increases your income. However, remember that every facility also needs staff. So hire, or you'll soon run out of angry customers queuing for every service.

Human resources: It also takes work to manage each facility: toilets need to be stocked with toilet paper, guests need access to parking lots, the restaurant needs to serve customers and clean tables after meals, and the pool needs to ensure a constant supply with clean towels and tidy sunbeds. You won't have time to do everything yourself, so hire new staff or you'll soon have angry guests lining up.

Awesome Floor Plans – Upgrade your accommodations to improve the guest experience in your space with a variety of different room layouts to choose from in each location. In this addicting simulator you are not only a manager but also an interior designer!

FIVE STAR FUN

Are you looking for a time management game that is original, easy to play and offers endless hours of entertainment? Dive straight into the fast-paced world of hospitality and develop your managerial, investor and designer skills.

Download My Perfect Hotel APK now and start building a hotel empire.
    Ready to play? Download now My Perfect Hotel APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Yes: you need an active Internet Connection to use this app.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Money!

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device.

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank KDMT and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.master.hotelmaster

Downloaded 6 times

MrAnderson09

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
Help, please! lol Same problem as with last version. It loads -> Music plays -> forced close -> repeat. No ideas for, how to get it running.

KDMT

South Korean Spy
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 1 year
Probably the problem is related with your device, i have test the game and works fine.
Can you try the original game from Google Play? maybe you have the same problem.

MrAnderson09

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
In case you didn't read it. That's what i wrote at your last version:

"Sadly it doesn't work on my end on my LDPlayer 9. I mean, shortly before the game finished loading, it always does a force close. Tried it in online and offline mode, always the same. I've root on and google play protect is already turned off. Somehow i'm running out of ideas. haha

UPDATE:
I tried playing the "clean" version from the Playstore - Result: Game runs without any problems. As soon as i try to play the installed mod version, i'm having the described problems from above.

Besides of all that: What is this thing with that license number, which is showing me above in this thread of the OP here? What shall i do with that? It gives me no option for putting it into anything. I really don't have a clue, even i watched the given "tutorial" for it. I can't find any place for, for the use of it. - I'm asking, because, it's my very first time with encountering this "license-number-thingy" at all. lol

Any tips and suggestions are very welcome. :)

Best regards,
MrAnderson09"

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
My Perfect Hotel v1.10.0 (Unlimited Money) was released by KDMT and 94 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.