Game Laxius Soul {FULL GAME} + Guide

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,159 happy users since 2014.
Register

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 8 times

• GAME INFORMATION
    WARNING: mature dialogues, revealing outfits.
    Play only if this doesn't bother you.

DEVELOPER: Aldorlea Games

PRICE: $39.99 - GUIDE: $6.99 FREE

FEATURES:
    playable characters, including returning heroes and brand new ones
    100-200 hours of playtime
    600+ different locations
    200+ secret rooms
    250+ different enemies
    90+ boss fights
    65+ side quests
    35+ relics
    25 main quest dungeons
    13 optional dungeons
    8 Guilds
    5 difficulty modes

Evolving spells with combination possibilities
    Crafting system with 6 different ores
    Split parties each with their own inventory
    Stunning artworks, music and visuals
    Great interactivity with tons of dialogues
    Autosave, Exit Dungeon features and of course, Mouse Control

240-page Official Guide for the Main Quest {INCLUDED :cool:}

The 7th game in the unique Laxius series - one of the longest running sagas in the world, now with official releases in 3 consecutive decades!
    Make sure to download the guide sample for basic knowledge of the game

SUMMARY:
    It was played by more than ten million gamers all over the world...
    Today, the Heroes of the legendary Laxius Saga are back!

Queen Luciana of Adretana receives a troubling letter from her contact in Indinera - the elven forest, a mysterious place full of secrets invisible to humans. Apparently an important meeting is soon going to happen in Azan, capital of Southern Indinera, and she is invited as a special guest. On her way, Luciana takes the opportunity to meet old friends living nearby.
    But little does she know that her act of kindness will drag them into an epic, sprawling and twisted adventure - Indinera's biggest to date.

• • If you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple YouTube video tutorial we created, about how to use sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download .rar file
    Extract Game & Guide or Run from the .rar
    Run Exe File, Follow Install Instructions

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple YouTube video tutorial below about How to Download from sbenny.com.

Last edited:
Downloaded 13 times

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
Modding parts of this game are easy.
Go under where your game installs, then under the data files, then you can easily edit the .json files with notepad++
I've edited some items and skills that make the game super easy on any setting, but you don't have to use them and the game will regain it's challenge.

If it's requested I'll make a quick tutorial on how to do it.

Miscellan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
Hey Axiom! I am very grateful for what you have done! I have been wanting to play this game for a long time, but haven't been able to find it anywhere! You are truly awesome!!! I will download it asap!

----EDIT-----

Soooo.....the download link is restricted (lol). It seems the game doesn't want to be played by me. It's trying to say "You can wait another day, you hooligan!" :pHere's the error I am seeing!

Attachments

Last edited:

Miscellan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
The download count is rising?! Am I the only one with this problem? Maybe something is wrong with my account?

Miscellan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
Thanks for telling me. Let's be patient for Axiom to see this and respond! Also, I am glad I am not the only one who's having this issue lol.

Axiom

From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
I'm really sorry about that. I didn't realize it was set to private for some reason. It should be good now :D

Miscellan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
I'm really sorry about that. I didn't realize it was set to private for some reason. It should be good now :D
I don't wanna sound annoying but...I am pretty sure it still doesn't work lol. Same error. Appreciate the try though.

Miscellan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 4 years
Guys, Axiom just found the issue and fixed it! So.....the link is working now! Thanks a lot for sharing this game with us Axiom! We really appreciate it!:blushdroid::happydroid: