Mod apk Highwater v1.0b

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,592 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 2.5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

crippledmans

Savage Lv6️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years

Highwater v1.0b

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: crippledmans
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 6 times

• Available exclusively to Netflix members.

It's the end of the world. The super rich could be on their way to Mars. Explore a flooded planet, discover islands and make allies - can you escape in time?

In the midst of a major climate catastrophe, the flooded region of Hightower has become a kind of safety zone between the two drylands: the almost completely devastated land of the war zone and the walled city of Alphaville, where the filthy rich live behind huge houses. There are rumors that the rich are fleeing to Mars. As a humble survivor, travel a submerged world by boat - picking up friends, fighting insurgents, and stealing food - while struggling to find out if the rumors are true. Highwater APK is the best possible choice for those looking for Adventure apps. Can you climb the rocket in this atmospheric, story-driven adventure?

Characteristics:

• Explore a rich, story-driven 3D adventure filled with unforgettable characters including friends, foes, and creatures
    • Discover beautiful urban islands and experience new story elements
    • Engage in turn-based combat with a puzzle-solving twist
    • An exclusive Highwater APK Pirate Radio soundtrack and original musical performances by the game characters ensure an immersive experience!

- Game by Demagog Studio and Rogue Games. Being a hacked app, you might think Highwater is complicated to install or unsafe, but it's not! Highwater APK is very easy to install and if you face issues, just reply below and I'll help you.
    Ready to play? Download now Highwater APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Full game unlocked and Netflix dependencies removed.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank crippledmans and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.netflix.NGP.Highwater

Downloaded 7 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats!

Swtchblade88

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Starts with a toast popup 'APKAWARD.COM' which is a suspicious site - was this APK just downloaded and copied from elsewhere??

tarka

Novice Lv1️⃣
I get an error message when trying to install the apk with the stock Android package installer:

"App not installed as package conflicts with an existing package."

Have tried uninstalling, clearing cache + data, and reinstalling. Tried rebooting. Tried using APK Editor Pro. Tried searching through my obb folder for any data files Highwater or dev related ("Highwater," "Netflix," "com.netflix.NGP.Highwater," etc); then tried searching my entire device for the same - there was nothing, even w hidden system files visible. Tried a bunch of Googling. Tried installing the legit version from the Play store and got a similar error message:

"Can't install Highwater
Try again, and if it still doesn't work, see common ways to fix the problem."

Have never installed this game before on my device.

Tried installing via ADB and got a more detailed error message:

"adb: failed to install /Users/[REDACTED]/APKs/Highwater v1.0b.apk: Failure [INSTALL_FAILED_DUPLICATE_PERMISSION: Package com.netflix.NGP.Highwater attempting to redeclare permission com.netflix.nfgsdk.permission.ngpstore already owned by com.netflix.NGP.ShadowAndBone]"

I do have a few other Netflix APK mods installed, Shadow and Bone being one of them. I'm not smart enough to understand exactly what the ADB error means, but I'm guessing that uninstalling Netflix's Shadow and Bone game from my phone might be one way to resolve this issue. However, I'd really like to have both games installed, and since they don't have the same data file names, I don't understand what the deeper issue is here.

Can anyone help me out?

How can I have both of these Netflix games installed at once?

Samsung Galaxy S10, Android 12, unrooted.

Last edited:

tarka

Novice Lv1️⃣
UPDATE:

Gave up and uninstalled Netflix's Shadow and Bone game, then successfully installed this Highwater mod. However, it doesn't work. Upon launch, I'm greeted with a screen saying:

"NETFLIX
Welcome to Netflix Games
Sign in with your Netflix account to get unlimited access to this game and other exclusive mobile games."

tarka

Novice Lv1️⃣
UPDATE #2:

Sorry for spamming this post. Just wanted to post an update in case anyone else runs into this issue too.

Snailsoft was able to help me resolve this issue when I chatted with him in the help chat. His words:

"As they are both Netflix games they are likely using the same package installer name, a common problem with programmers who don't change the internal file name. I have over 300 versions of Pixel Dungeon installed and only about half of the developers changed the package name. I had to change the rest myself in order to get all to install."

He rebuilt the mod for me which ended up resolving the issue.

Swtchblade88

Lurker Lv0️⃣
So do you know if the tweaked mod package will be uploaded as a new APK, or is it standalone?

I'd assume the 'apkaward' popup I encountered was part of the Nexflix dependencies that had been copied originally, so a fresher version of Highwater might resolve this.

tarka

Novice Lv1️⃣
I don't think Snailsoft had any intentions of uploading his mod, though I'm sure if you wanted access to it he'd hook you up with a dl link if you hit him up in the chat

Highwater v1.0b was released by crippledmans and 569 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.