SaveToGame v2.81 [2024 custom update by Sbenny]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,328,872 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
As you know, SaveToGame is an AMAZING tool for Windows to easily and quickly embed additional data to an apk file, with the handy extra of easily letting you add a toast message to your APK with a single click!

For those who don't know, this tool can be very helpful if you need to embed your custom save into the game.

How?

You can, for example, use Titanium Backup to create a backup of your game data (this requires root, but you can do it on any Android Emulators if you don't wanna root your phone) to then "inject" it into the original APK of the game. This means, those who will install this APK file will play with your custom save! If you, for example, used Lucky Patcher and purchased every in-app purchase of a specific game, like unlocking its full version, you can use TitaniumBackup to make a copy of your current data (with the full game unlocked) and then, thanks to SaveToGame, you can put your game data into the original apk. Once installed, people will enjoy the game with the full version without having to use Lucky Patcher (or make any in-app purchases) at all!

Another way, for those who are familar to GameGuardian, would be to play a game, hack its values like coins to 99999999 and then save your game data thanks to TitaniumBackup to then, inject your game data with SaveToGame which, again, would mean people will enjoy the game with your same progresses (99999999 coins in this case), without the need for them to use GameGuardian at all!

Last but not least, when embeding a save into the apk (or even without embeding any save data) you can also specify a custom toast message to inject in the apk file so that, when someone will play your game, you'll display a message like: "modded by xxxxx - sbenny.com" every time they open it! Cool, isn't it?

As you can see, there are many ways you can take advantage of this tool (often in combination with Titanium Backup).

Unfortunately, SaveToGame was no longer updated since 2019, and it often happened that it was impossible to use this tool with modern APK files.

If you ever faced issues like

System.Exception: main smali file not found

or SaveToGame not being compatible with Android 10, 11, 12 etc, well.. I think I found the solution by updating its libraries :)

So, here's the download link for the custom updated version of SaveToGame v2.81:

During my tests, this custom version I created is a lot faster, especially on very big data files, and fixes many compilation issues/errors which stopped the program otherwise.

Credits still go to the author of this fantastic tool (And42). The only thing I did was updating the libraries as I think they're not going to update it anymore but, besides this, I did nothing in particular, so no need to thank me :)

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Wooow Sbenny Very nice 😍 to download it now but I have to read it again because I didn't understand well since I have to translate everything :p

Thank you very much ❤

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
I don't quite understand one thing if you need root for LP mods as well

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I don't quite understand one thing if you need root for LP mods as well
Root is needed only to use Titanium Backup on your smartphone, which is a separate app used to make a backup of your game save data.

SaveToGame is a windows software, works on PC, and it's used to "merge" the game data with the apk file, into a single big apk file which contains the game and your game save data.

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Root is needed only to use Titanium Backup on your smartphone, which is a separate app used to make a backup of your game save data.

SaveToGame is a windows software, and works on PC, and it's used to "merge" the game data with the apk file, into a single big apk file which contains the game and your game save data.
Ok thank you so much Sbenny 😊