Question by Sbenny " What is the meaning of life"

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,416 happy users since 2014.
Register

WilhelmGer

In Love Lv4️⃣
Meaning of Life differs to everyone. That means, What is the meaning of Life to you, is not the meaning of life to you. So, If you want an compromising answer then, The meaning of life is " To live your life to fullest" Go complete your hobbies,Want to do any risky things, do it. Enjoy your life. That will be Meaning of life to everyone. As an example, I am from an extremely poor family and some days ago I bought an android by my own money. So, I earned 4700 dollars in last two weeks. So, I fulfilled my hobby and needs. If you have any questions after that, Write in the Comments. I will answer it via different post so everyone can reach to the same doubts they have.

secretbunker

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Richest VIPs
Active User
Member for 7 years
As long as one can comprehend such questions, it's a great day.
A great day is ANY day a human being is vertical, breathing, heart beating, seeing, hearing, talking, and thinking.
Life isn't as difficult as we think it is.
Be thankful for the little things, because no matter how difficult you THINK your life is, there are thousands of people suffering through things that are far more difficult than you think your life is.

Besides, there's very little any of us mortal folks can do beyond "grinning and bearing" the loads we've been assigned.

Kvetching, whining, moaning, groaning does nothing to improve your situation.

Bottom line, you've lost once you've given up.

If you're still trying, you're in the game, so hold on until the morning comes.

It might be hard, but its NOT impossible.

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Hello, I think life is a wonderful gift! The first important thing is health, but unfortunately this is not the case for everyone! But we must always move forward and never give up in the face of adversity! It's not all sunshine and roses, but there are also the joys of life as well as the sorrows,

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years

Snailsoft

In Love Lv4️⃣
42? I don't understand 🤔
Then you clearly are not a hoopy frood :p
I'll get back to you with an explination in a while. I'd like to see if anyone else picks up the refreference, and more importantly, the meaning. Meanwhile, hoopy frood is a clue.

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Then you clearly are not a hoopy frood :p
I'll get back to you with an explination in a while. I'd like to see if anyone else picks up the refreference, and more importantly, the meaning. Meanwhile, hoopy frood is a clue.
😁😁😁😁

secretbunker

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Richest VIPs
Active User
Member for 7 years
A really hoopy frood
Originally from the radio series "The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy" by Douglas Adams. A hoopy is a really together guy. A frood is a really amazingly together guy.
Hey you sass that hoopy, Frood Prefect, there's a frood who really knows where his towel is.

A really hoopy frood
In the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams, hoopy is defined as "a really together guy."

A frood is defined as "a really amazingly together guy."
An example from the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy which discusses the importance of towels is as follows:

"Hey you, sass that hoopy Frood Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!"

Snailsoft

In Love Lv4️⃣
A really hoopy frood

"Hey you, sass that hoopy Frood Prefect? There's a frood who really knows where his towel is!"
Okay. We now have a source and the meaning of hoopy frood, however, it still doesn't explain 42.

Snailsoft

In Love Lv4️⃣
Okay, I think I've given this one long enough. As discovered, the 42 answer and frood hint derive from the Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy, a fantastic 4 book trilogy. The entire underlying theme to the story is to answer the question as to what is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything. In order to get the answer a super computer is created named, Deep Thought. The computer says that it is going to take a few million years to come up with the answer and when at last it does, the answer it gives is, 42.
Now, most American's took most of this fantastic novel to be a lot of gibberish, from the importance of a towel, to a hoopy frood, to 42. However, a well traveled person just might realize that the story has very strong Japanese under tones, from the Twin Spirits, to the Yin-Yang philosophy, to 42.
When the American/British movie was created based on book 1, it was an okay film, Zoey is cute as a button, however, much of the gibberish was removed, therefor removing the deep thought behind the story.
In Japanese, one counts from 1-10 as thus :
  • いち ( ichi ) – 1
  • ( ni ) – 2
  • さん ( san ) – 3
  • ( shi ) … or … よん ( yon ) – 4
  • ( go ) – 5
  • ろく ( roku ) – 6
  • しち ( shichi ) … or … なな ( nana ) – 7
  • はち ( hachi ) – 8
  • きゅう ( kyuu ) … or … ( ku ) – 9
  • じゅう ( juu ) – 10
The number 4 being shi, and the number 2 being ni.
Shini in Japanese means DEATH.
In keeping with the Yin-Yang philosophy that life cannot exist without death, nor can death exist without life, in order to balance nature, death means life, and life means death. It takes a great deal of DEEP THOUGHT to look beyond, 42.

WilhelmGer

In Love Lv4️⃣
Okay, I think I've given this one long enough. As discovered, the 42 answer and frood hint derive from the Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy, a fantastic 4 book trilogy. The entire underlying theme to the story is to answer the question as to what is the meaning of life, the universe, and everything. In order to get the answer a super computer is created named, Deep Thought. The computer says that it is going to take a few million years to come up with the answer and when at last it does, the answer it gives is, 42.
Now, most American's took most of this fantastic novel to be a lot of gibberish, from the importance of a towel, to a hoopy frood, to 42. However, a well traveled person just might realize that the story has very strong Japanese under tones, from the Twin Spirits, to the Yin-Yang philosophy, to 42.
When the American/British movie was created based on book 1, it was an okay film, Zoey is cute as a button, however, much of the gibberish was removed, therefor removing the deep thought behind the story.
In Japanese, one counts from 1-10 as thus :
  • いち ( ichi ) – 1
  • ( ni ) – 2
  • さん ( san ) – 3
  • ( shi ) … or … よん ( yon ) – 4
  • ( go ) – 5
  • ろく ( roku ) – 6
  • しち ( shichi ) … or … なな ( nana ) – 7
  • はち ( hachi ) – 8
  • きゅう ( kyuu ) … or … ( ku ) – 9
  • じゅう ( juu ) – 10
The number 4 being shi, and the number 2 being ni.
Shini in Japanese means DEATH.
In keeping with the Yin-Yang philosophy that life cannot exist without death, nor can death exist without life, in order to balance nature, death means life, and life means death. It takes a great deal of DEEP THOUGHT to look beyond, 42.
Well according to Hinduism, People are born in earth to suffer for their Karma's. And Human Beings Don't get the result of their actions in one life. So, they have to born again. Once, You have no sins left in this chakra, You are a pure soul, So, The Gate of Heaven is open for Him.Your Ultimate goal is to be part of The Only One ( GOD )