Mod apk Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery v5.8.0 Ultra Mod Menu {Free Shop, Skip Classes, Unlocked Items, Infinite Energy and More.} (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,447 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 3.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

ZeonRonin

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Wtf happen with the download speed, downloading 135mb file took me 3hours to finish.. for real?..

Davido01

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I feel stupid for asking, but how do I change the MOD Menu to English?

Ureue

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Starting the second year, error with charms class with the skip classes mod, eventually got myself locked into an infinite loop within charms class, so have to start over.

KingCalidays

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
The infinite books option crashes the game for creatures other than niffler. Only mod enabled, still crashes.

StanNyro

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
The MOD Menu is not completely working for some reason

Gallery_1714037059093.jpg

mra4432

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
so the game crashed by me and I cant continue as the game every time I join keep telling me sth about asking about an empty ID or sth I dont know what to do I cant continue the game as it keep restarting me from the class this happend when I activated the skip class feature for the first time so can you help me because I dont want to delete it and restart again

Attachments

Mstymay91

Lurker Lv0️⃣
This is amazing, thank you! I think I played fire several hours straight. The unlimited books crash the game if you try to purchase an animal but that's the biggest flaw I've seen. I much rather have a few crashes here and there than wait 8 hours to do the next mission! This is amazing. Will there be any way to transfer save data to the next update?

AmandaKimo

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I didn't have any problem with the mod so far until I got in second year with the charms class. I did the classes enough to get the stars to unlock the spell but it doesn't show.

**Edit: I made it! I could get the spell! I reopened the game with the vpn on and it unbugged! (if someone wants to use it, the vpn I use is TunnelBear).

Last edited:

TrangNguyen

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
This is the most stable mod version of this game I've seen so far!!! it may still crash but if used properly it's completely fine.
I will turn on the feature I need and turn it off as soon as I'm done using it. I also bought a lot of notebooks at briliant bargains and used those books to buy items in the store to avoid crashing.
I still don't know what the autowin feature does cause it doesn't work in quidditch.
I hope you will update this mod because it seems like we need it already
Thank you very much!

Mstymay91

Lurker Lv0️⃣
It seems whenever I finish a quest with Penny or Hagrid and earn friendship points the game gets stuck in a loop where it just keeps filling the friend meter over and over. There seems to be no way to leave this screen. I am currently stuck on Hagrid and the fairy quest in what seems to be an unfortunate game breaking bug. Can anyone help me? Edit: Sorry I'm dumb! I just needed to wait 10 minutes for the meter to reach 50,000 points by only filling 150 points at a time. It takes forever but then you can keep playing!

Last edited:

Asfhjbc

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I managed to get stuck in the Hogsmeade Carnival area and now everytime I try to leave or do anything else the game crashes. Does anyone know how to fix this?

StanNyro

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Damn then i guess im the only one with the MOD Menu not displaying anything...

Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery v5.8.0 Ultra Mod Menu {Free Shop, Skip Classes, Unlocked Items, Infinite Energy and More.} was released by HMODs and 2992 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.