Mod apk Eldrum: Red Tide - Text RPG v1.11.0 - Full Premium Game Unlocked (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,401 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 4.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hey Sbenny, when i try to download the apk from sbupload i got this
It must've been a temporary connection issue, as the link is working fine on my end. Please check again :)

Montezuma666

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
There's an new update 1.13.0 but i don't know what the different compared with the version 1.11.0

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Let me know if it's a must have or not, so I can eventually work on updating this mod :)

Huyzzzzz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Hi, thanks for the mod! Do you have another link? because the download speed is very very slow, only 10KB/s :cry:
edit: nvm, after a few hours it's done, the game runs so far so good:D

Last edited:

NovaKoshkin

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Hello, I encountered a problem. It said "Eldrum: Red Tide keeps stopping" the moment I open the app.
I'm using Ldplayer 9

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hello, I encountered a problem. It said "Eldrum: Red Tide keeps stopping" the moment I open the app.
I'm using Ldplayer 9
It means your emulator doesn't support this game.

Montezuma666

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
Nothing new from the developer event from the latest one (v.1.13.2), just update only. But can you make it with unlimited stats and money, please? Everyday i came to this thread just to know might there's something new from your works 😄😄🙏👍

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Nothing new from the developer event from the latest one (v.1.13.2), just update only. But can you make it with unlimited stats and money, please? Everyday i came to this thread just to know might there's something new from your works 😄😄🙏👍
I can only update the current mod (if required) to the last version of the game.

Lestadt

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
So no unlimited stats? I mean... I can live without the gold. But the stats is a no go? Even on the current version of game... It would still be cool. Because there are enemies that CANNOT be beaten. I'm not sure if the devs were trolling, but I want revenge... Perfect revenge.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
No, I think I've already said it many times. If I could've added more, I would've done it.

Huyzzzzz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
modify the stats would ruin the game somehow. Every bosses can be defeated with diff strategies , if you are stuck you can join their discord, the community will help you

Lestadt

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Yes but then you would have to specifically play the game to build your character to beat that specific boss and lose out on.... Aaaaaaaah... Replayibility factor... Got it.

aligaz2

Novice Lv1️⃣
Hey, I think I have a problem. After unlocking the link and getting redirected to SBupload, the link pauses on a blank page that says "Just a moment..."

I tried it opening the link from another browser and it directed me to an SBupload to an apk of mere 11MBs, which is obviously not the real game's size. What to do?

EDIT: It'd seem to be an internet issue! All is good now

Last edited:
Eldrum: Red Tide - Text RPG v1.11.0 - Full Premium Game Unlocked was released by Sbenny and 13548 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.