Duskwood Fans Join In

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,446 happy users since 2014.
Register

How would you rate Duskwood

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Harry Severus

😎Wizard👁 of Sbennytopia
Member for 3 years
As all of you know it's been an amazing journey with Duskwood game this past year.... And sadly it is going to end very soon... The last chapter i.e. episode 10 is about to release very soon the date given is 28th May.... Speaking about the duskwood it was a horror thrilling game were you are at centre of everything... Those who haven't played it yet must try it... So guys what was your favourite moment so far. And who do you think is the actual culprit in the game

For me the ending of episode 9 was horrifying also the video call where Jessy showed us the man without face in that house was great.. I suspect Jessy or Richy are behind Hannah's disappearence. They are my prime suspect. What do you think....

Chione Jem

not caffeinated enough
Member for 5 years
I've never played a single episode of this game because I'm waiting for it to end. I'm impatient that's why. But since it's ending soon, I probably should start playing now. I've heard a lot of good things about this one so I'm excited!!

Ife

Sbennytopia's Asocial Pirate 🏴‍☠️
Member for 5 years
I've never played a single episode of this game because I'm waiting for it to end. I'm impatient that's why. But since it's ending soon, I probably should start playing now. I've heard a lot of good things about this one so I'm excited!!
You should play it. You're in for a while ride.

About the theory that Jessy is the killer, I have mixed feelings about it. Jessy is the female love interest so the chances of her being the killer is about as much as Jake being the killer. Now Richy on the other hand, I can agree

Ife

Sbennytopia's Asocial Pirate 🏴‍☠️
Member for 5 years
Okay, Richy really does seem sus

Yesman

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
It was absolutely pure perfection. I admit I didn't suspect the culprit even for a second 😂. Maybe I'm just clueless

lolhahalol

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I had so many different theories lol one of them was even that Thomas and Cleo were culprits working together :LOL: I went kinda crazy

renvc

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 2 years
They didn't yet. Just surprised us with the date. They keep us updated in reddit and the duskwood discord fan server mainly. I'll let u all know if I get more info.
Post automatically merged:

Honestly I'm excited.