SWU 3.0.1 ALL MODS+Levitation Mod+GIANT AVATAR MOD!!<--FUN!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,810 happy users since 2014.
Register

Lock

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 7 years

Version:3.0.1

Root needed? NO

Can be played Offline? NO

Game description: STARWARS UPRISING 3.0.1 WILL BE SHUTTING DOWN ALL SERVERS FOR GOOD ON NOVEMBER 17 2016.......So the MOD saga continues.........EPISODE IV.......RAID+UPGRADE+ARMORY COMPLETELY UNLOCKED!!!!!!JUST IN TIME FOR HALLOWEEN DRESS UP IN ANY SUIT YOU DESIRE......NO MORE GRINDING NEEDED TO LOOK YOUR BEST!
Google Playstore link:NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Mod Features:Upgrade any compnent if you have 2 or more.....to upgrade gear from inventory you must have at least 1 of each needed component....PLUS RAID REQ. REMOVED!!! DEBUGGED!!! NOW ALL INVENTORY AND COMPONENT PAGES ARE VIEWABLE PLUS RAID MOD,HUGE PLUS I HAVE UNLOCKED THE ARMORY SO ALL SUITS CAN BE WORN,JUST IN TIME FOR HALLOWEEN.......ENJOY!!ADDED SEPERATE MODS TO INCLUDE...GIANT LIGHTSABER MOD....I HAVE INCLUDED LEVITATION 2.0 MOD!WALK ON AIR AND HAVE ELEVATED BATTLES WITH BUCKET HEADS!THIS MOD MAKES IT HARD TO COMPLETE LEVELS BUT VERY FUN FOR THE OLD SCHOOL GLITCHER TYPES!give it a try!!! MAKE SURE TO HAVE FORCE CHARGE FOR LEVITATION MOD.....makes it easier to fly around maps....HERE IT IS......BLACK SABER MOD!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE....TODAY I BRING YOU GIANT AVATAR MOD!!! EVERYTHING GIANT,SUPER FUN!!!

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

Credits to: Lock of SBENNY.COM

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
LEVITATION MOD 2.0
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
UPGRADE+RAID+ARMORY UNLOCKED MOD
🔒 Hidden content
BLACK SABER MOD
🔒 Hidden content
3.0.0 Support mod for those who need version
🔒 Hidden content
SWU 3.0.1 GIANT AVATAR MOD
🔒 Hidden content
SWU 3.0.0 GIANT AVATAR MOD
🔒 Hidden content

Downloaded 276 times

Lock

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 7 years
Re: STARWARS UPRISING 3.0.1 BEAST UPGRADE MOD

IF YOU GET CONFUSED YOU CAN ASK ME ABOUT THIS MOD AND I WILL HELP YOU UNDERSTAND IT BETTER....

Masonic

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years

Thank you very much!

raifordko

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

Sent you a PM, but others may have same issue. When I go to upgrade a stack of 13 EC it looks like it wants to use 10 of them to upgrade instead for 2. Will it use all 10 and then I upgrade the 3 left into another? Also, I can't move between pages of the components window, it appears to be the first page only on all the pages. Is that normal?

Darth Chizzle

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

This will be Awesome! Thank you very much for this!

Lock

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 7 years

No problem,enjoy tht 9 star gear for the end days

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Congratulations, really awesome job :)

raifordko

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

So everyone knows and you don't waste crystals, this also works on gear upgrades. All you need is one of each component and you can upgrade, no need to have all the crystals.

For force powers make a bunch of high level EC and then salvage them. So if you use two of each to make 10x 8* EC that costs 60 6* EC and returns 90x 6* EC.

Lock

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 7 years

EXACTLY, and after you use to this mod,you'll see how awsome it is,I am just so happy to be able to share my mod with everyone.Big shout out to SBENNY for having such a great environment and letting me post up my mods.Please consider supporting by contributing or getting VIP if you can.....but of course if not atleast put the word out....SBENNY.COM ROCKS!

SWU 3.0.1 ALL MODS+Levitation Mod+GIANT AVATAR MOD!!<--FUN! was released by Lock and 96710 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.