BusyBox Pro V56 Paid Unlocked

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,048 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Name
BusyBox Pro V56

Playstore Link
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=stericson.busybox.donate
Root Needed ? Y
Internet Required ? No

Features Given
Paid Unlocked
License Resolved

Description
The fastest, most trusted, and #1 BusyBox installer and uninstaller!
READ MORE TAP SPOILER
On Sale now for a limited time only!

Root required for this application!

The fastest, most trusted, and #1 BusyBox installer and uninstaller!

Over 20 million installs and over 100,000 5 Star ratings!

Supports arm and intel based devices, mips support coming soon (I need a mips device)

Mentioned in the new XDA-Developers book "XDA Developers' Android Hacker's Toolkit: The Complete Guide to Rooting, ROMs and Theming"

Winner of best Utility Software award for Android via Handster.

This is the only installer that is ad free and requires no internet permission!

The only installer that will install ANY Busybox binary available for Android...you find it on the web and this will install it!

Pro version contains no ads or nag screens, uninstall feature, Advance Smart install feature, the ability to hand pick the applets you want, safety check for missing applets on start, and better overall support. The pro version will receive more frequent updates than the free version will.BusyBox is a software application that provides many standard Unix tools, much like the larger (but more capable) GNU Core Utilities. BusyBox is designed to be a small executable for use with the Linux kernel, which makes it ideal for use with embedded devices. It has been self-dubbed "The Swiss Army Knife of Embedded Linux".

Leave this installed if you always want to get the latest version of busybox!
Credit <Me>
<3 SusieQ™ <3
If you want more from me please CONTRIBUTE to our community, BE ACTIVE and INVITE your FRIENDS ლ('▽'ლ)

Usersdownload Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
OR MIRROR LINK

Mediafire Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Show me some Love..click the
"LIKE"
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
SusieQ™The Apps Liberator
Freeing Apps since 2013
If you like & appreciate the work/mods I do here and want to show a little support a small donation is greatly appreciated <3 [ PayPal is super easy to use & no PayPal account is required by you]Send me a pm for more info
For notifications of my new releases,(and updates) tap on my profile and select" FOLLOW "

Downloaded 157 times

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
✓ Added to our Apps Area. Congratz! :dragon:

BusyBox Pro V56 Paid Unlocked was released by SusieQ and 8894 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.