Mod apk Hereos of war: Orcs vs Knights v1.2.8 Exclusive MEGA MOD

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,820 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Name of the Game : Heroes of War: Orcs vs Knights

Version : 1.2.8

Root Permissions Required ? NO (for unsigned version only) | YES (both signed and unsigned version). Differencies? With signed version you can't make google play login.

Game Description :

Create your own orcs or knights village, grow your army and defense, refine your strategies and attack other players’ bases online in this asynchronous PvP strategy game.
Set within a rich universe, Heroes of War: Orcs vs. Knights is a brand new strategy game featuring smooth, incredibly detailed 3D graphics where you can collect countless Heroes with special skills and execute advanced tactics through mid-battle commands. Join powerful guilds to aid in their quest for world conquest.

Features of this game:
- BATTLE it out in full 3D environments
- FIGHT against other players all around the world
- BUILD your own fort
- EXECUTE mid-battle Hero commands to change your fate
- COMMAND your troops in epic battles
- JOIN or create guilds
- COMMUNICATE synchronously in any language
- REWARDING quest system that keeps you coming back

Play Store :
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nexonm.orcs
MOD Details :

Unlimited Troops (during battle)
Unlimited Hero Commands
No Game Over
Can Place Troops everywhere

Also featured on YouTube:

[BBvideo 560,340:374cn69l]
Notes: Battle Rewards may not be given if you use more than your REAL troops.
No Game Over means you can't lose a battle because if, for any reasons, you are defeated, you will get a connection error and you will reach your base without losing any units or getting any negative score.
Unlimited Hero Commands and Unlimited Troops is enabled after using at least 1 command or spawning at least 1 unit.
You can ignore the red lines when placing troops, so you can spawn a soldier next to a turret/defense if you want.

Installation Instructions :
For UNROOTED devices:
Download and install the following "SIGNED MOD APK" file.

For ROOTED devices:
You can download both SIGNED or UNSIGNED MOD APK file, but I do suggest using the UNSIGNED one to allow Google Play Games login. Remember you have to disable signature verification in order to install an unsigned .apk file.

Credits to : Me (Sbenny)

Download Link Removed. Reason: Game shutdown, sorry.

Downloaded 6 times

Tigere

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
Re: MOD APK Hereos of war: Orcs vs Knights v1.2.8 Exclusive

THANK YOU!!!!! ;) :) :) :)

zb7865

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years

New update already.. hope sbenny can update as soon as possible

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

zb7865 said:
Please try the version before replying. (from the Downloads Count, I can guess you didn't download this version but the other, outdated, one). This is the new update. The other topic has been closed and moved to outdated releases since the developers released an update the same day I released that mod. This is the new version.

zb7865

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years

Sbenny said:
zb7865 said:
Please try the version before replying. (from the Downloads Count, I can guess you didn't download this version but the other, outdated, one). This is the new update. The other topic has been closed and moved to outdated releases since the developers released an update the same day I released that mod. This is the new version.
My apologize.. i did download 23hours before and play until i did open the game today..

Good job to you anyway...

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Glad you like it!
Unfortunately this game is very hard to hack because of countless server checks.. I would have liked to add more features but all of them were server-sided and disconnected you from the game.

Hereos of war: Orcs vs Knights v1.2.8 Exclusive MEGA MOD was released by Sbenny and 11453 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.