Modding cheating Tom 3

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,471 happy users since 2014.
Register

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
I am getting something wrong with cheating Tom 3. I think that modding the Addcoins area is either wrong or I am adding it wrong.

I am still learning where and when to mod something anyway... But if someone can have a look and let me know if you got it to work I would like to know how

There are a lot of easy games to mod but I would rather keep trying to mod harder ones I have yet to figure out less I learn nothing. :headbang:

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
If you can upload a screenshot of the section your modding and I'll see if I can help ya. :D

kryo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
Also have a look if game saves and load amounts. You could edit loading function. Post screen as Axiom said

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
I will post some screens tomorrow. I am only on mobile today. I will post where I was trying to mod and what I was trying to do. <br /><br /> -- 14 Aug 2017, 13:19 -- <br /><br /> Here are shots of where I found currency that can be edited (to my current knowledge)

I tried changing the ldarg.1 in this, but that did not work.

I tried adding or multiplying, however, I do not think I have that down very well.

This shot is the Get_

Any other modification I tried here (with my current knowledge) would crash the game.
Another location I found was here, however, I could not figure out where a mod could go.

I did try a few things, but they would crash as soon as a level was passed.

kryo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
both functions look irrelevant to me. try to find get_softcurrency or search softcurrency and hardcurrency and try to change that. should be int type