✅ Solved Domination Help Please

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,901 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delphahide

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
I didn't know where exactly to post this topic.

Okay so I understand that you need to be a VIP user to download the mod for dominations, but I have a couple of questions before I dish out 25euros=in US dollars.

1. If i do download the file and is does not work because it states no Root version then what?, because I just don't wanna give over 25 dollars and it not work .

2. Do I necessarily have to create a new Gmail account for the process to work. Or will it not work with my already create account?

Oh THANK YOU :)

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
You device must be rooted to use dominations mod, most of our VIP members as given a positive feedback, we also provide dominations services too Click here for more info

Delphahide

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
What does no root permission mean then ?? Sorry.
Just trying to gt all info before i make payment and i see the services which are cool it also says no root device required so does that count too? I'll pay if so.

Sorry for all the questions.

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Yeah but we cant ensure about the future updates about dominations, if they tighten the security or something, the mod will be released for root only, but the answer to this really lies with the modder "Sbenny" he will answer you soon when he is online.The Dominations services requires no root.

You can ask anything regarding it, you dont need to be sorry for asking some few questions :).

Delphahide

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
Oh okay I understand now. I appreciate your help and okay I shall wait for sbenny reply also.

Delphahide

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
Oh hey another 2 questions. If i get the mod and install it.

1.How would I go about turning it off when I put it on my phone?

2. Can I use the mod for more than 1 Google play account?

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
I cant understamd your first question,What do you mean Turning it off? , yes you can use your mod on more than 1 google account but we usually we catch the one who share the apk with others and we ban the VIP member immediately which results money loss, so remember, DO NOT SHARE THE VIP CONTENTS.

So you can do it on another google account of yours, not your friend's account.

Delphahide

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
Oh I mean like what if i don't want all of the features. Just the crown use ?

Also like if i get one of your services and I just want the 7000 crown but not the upgrades. Ya know.

Delphahide

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
Also no all three are my account. I can give you the email addresses ? If that helps. I don't like trying to fool a system only I'd be paying for lol

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Allright then, if you want services, then read that topic on blackmarket section ( Click Here).

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
No, we cant turn off the mod, once its modded its on xD

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It does display a message which confirms if you're succesfully rooted or not. Also, if you want another proof, try launching Lucky Patcher and if it will grant ROOT permissions, then it will be the second confirmation you're succesfully rooted.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.