What's the last really good movie you've seen?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,751 happy users since 2014.
Register

Marbin

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Can confirm. "A Quiet Place" is worth watching. It's one time you wish a movie like this was longer and developed more slowly. It's a great ride though. A litmus test for your nerves. (Just make sure you don't sit next to "open mouth popcorn chewer", "candy wrapper guy", or "whooping cough lady'.) I was lucky and found a mostly dead matinee when it premiered. With the big new movies coming out (early Summer blockbusters) you should be in luck. Perfect time to go enjoy this gem.

Last edited:

KhanTipaS

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
This is the movies i watch repeatedly for the reason of there worthiness to watch.
Attack on Titan
Death Note
LOTR Trilogy
The Hobbit Trilogy
Harry potter Series
The Ring - I have still nightmares about this one
Saw series
Final destination
Doctor Strange
Last but not the least - My Favorite ( The Matrix Duology ).

Last edited:

Malec

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Avengers : Infinity War
Hmm.. Maybe Death Cure too.. But it's hard to choose since that's the only 2 movies I've watched this year.. And both I loved it..

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
A quiet place certainly... and i guess black panther

Madz

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Saving Private Ryan limbs flying, flame throwers barbecuing a a bunker of German Soldiers (No offense to Germans respect goes out to them, Just depicting the WW2), and Snipers targeting a scope (Truly Savage AF).

, dont forget my Classic favorite character T/5 Upham (Immobilized by fear) hehe!

creyk

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I watched Ideal Home yesterday and it was surprisingly good. It was genuinely funny but also heartwarming at times.

LadyHofAvalon

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I watched Ready Player One like a week ago because I'm super backlogged on my movies to watch-- But surprisingly it was good, barring the romance plot in it.

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Arrival, though I watched it a while back when it was still in theaters, was the first that came to mind, as one that was very good. Haven't been so gripped and riveted by such a complex plot that coalesced beautifully close to the ending, as Memento did for me, so many years ago!

Hotel Artimus was another recent one I found spontaneously pleasant in many ways. Loved how Jodie Foster carried that character's anguish and snub-nosed attitude throughout. Didn't surprise me though, since I honestly had no idea what it was about upon entering the theater. Hadn't heard word one about it. I purchased those tickets with the express intention of getting some long-awaited action from this girl I've been dating (no details, but I will say a fun time was had by all... :winkdroid::blushdroid::shockedroid::loldroid:)

Lastly, the scary one that still makes my skin crawl whenever I'm reminded of it has got to be Hereditary. Don't get me wrong, I liked A Quiet Place too; I even liked the recent remake of Stephen King's IT, despite popular opinion to the contrary. But the ending sequence of Hereditary was so, so SSOOOOO creepy, and if you seen it you know which final decapitation I'm referring to specifically, I can honestly say that remains very high on my All-time scariest movies, by virtue of those few seconds right at the end alone....and I've exposed myself to some real horror shows, in my day! Lol!!

JTG

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ready Player One for me, that race scene made me squeal like a lil girl who got a frozen backpack with an iphone for the B-day.

Arka47

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Upgraded. Freaking good while I didn't expect anything from it.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Ready Player One = Woaaah!
If you love that MMO theme..there is a Japan anime Movie that is similiar.
I will post the title later, it was like 5-6 years ago.

For a recent one, like 2-3 years ago..a Taiwanese movie also with similiar theme. Better story in my opinion, unless you go for the nostalgia.
Its like .Hack live-action.

Around a year or two ago..Love H2O caused quite a stir in Asia.
The movie managed to nag a cutie named AngelaBaby and boom thermonuclearly caused of the idols-effect and special-effects.

Stranger Things S1&2 sticks with the Nostalgic theme, with Winona Ryder and oldies songs.
Seven..of course stole our immidiate attention and soon will be in latest Godzilla flick.
Stand By Me. Gonnies. Dreamcatcher. Feelings.

btw..The Entity starring Barbara Hershey will send a chill to ANY women watching it.
I..guarantee. Absolutely.
Based on True Story and the Lady has yet to find somebody able to help her.

Valerine and City of thousands planets(?)
Luc Beeson's latest sci-fi bonavaganza!
I also enjoyed his old-theme flick of Adventures of Adele.

Till laterz..