JoKe oF the DAY!!! Updated every day I work

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,002 happy users since 2014.
Register

Flsurfer06

Savage Lv6️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 7 years
When I have the time I will post a new joke. Just in case your having a bad day or Just want a quick laugh. P.S. This will not be censored so if you have a problem with any type of joke please refrain from scrolling down! Besides that enjoy :dinodance: :dinodance: :dinodance:
I would also like to state that I do not take credit for any of these jokes....someone had to draw these/make them up.

Last edited:

Flsurfer06

Savage Lv6️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 7 years
One day a man walks into a dentist's and asks how much it will cost to extract wisdom teeth?

"$160," the dentist says.

"That's a ridiculous amount," the man says. "Isn't there a cheaper way?"

"Well," the dentist says, "if you don't use an anesthetic, I can knock it down to $120."

"That's still too expensive," the man says.

"Okay," says the dentist. "If I save on anesthesia and simply rip the teeth out with a pair of pliers, I could get away with charging $40."

"Nope," moans the man, "it's still too much."

"Hmm," says the dentist, scratching his head. "If I let one of my students do it for the experience, I suppose I could charge you just $20." "Marvelous," says the man, "book my wife for next Tuesday !" :dinodance:

Flsurfer06

Savage Lv6️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 7 years
The bartender says, "what'll you have?" The cat says, "A shot of rum." The bartender pours the cat his drink. The cat slowly pushes the shot off the table. "Another." :dinodance:

Flsurfer06

Savage Lv6️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 7 years
A child asked his father, "How were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on." The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "We were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "You lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mom was talking about her side of the family." :dinodance:

Flsurfer06

Savage Lv6️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 7 years
Dumb Questions
What do people in China call their good plates?
Can fat people go skinny-dipping?
What do you call male ballerinas?
Can you buy an entire chess set in a pawnshop?
Do vegetarians eat animal crackers?
Does a man-eating shark eat women, too?
Does the Little Mermaid wear an algebra?
How can someone "draw a blank"?
Whatever happened to preparations A through G?
What hair color do they put on the driver's license of a bald man?
Do jellyfish get gas from eating jellybeans?
Where are the germs that cause 'good' breath?
How dead is the Dead Sea?
If athletes get athlete's foot, do astronauts get mistletoe?
How much can I get away with and still go to heaven?
How many weeks are there in a light year?
How much milk is there in the Milky Way?
If a candle factory burns down, does everyone just stand around and sing "Happy Birthday?"
If corn oil is made from corn, what is baby oil made from?
Why do we sing "Take me out to the ball game," when we are already there?
If a food processor slices and dices food, what does a word processor do?
If corn can't hear, why does it have an ear?
Why doesn't Tarzan have a beard?
Why don't they just make food stamps edible? Why is a boxing ring square?

Flsurfer06

Savage Lv6️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 7 years
What does a nosey pepper do?...... :dinodance: Get jalapeño business.

Flsurfer06

Savage Lv6️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 7 years
Since it started to rain, my wife can't stop looking through the window. If it will start pouring down, I'm afraid I will have to let her inside. :dinodance:

Flsurfer06

Savage Lv6️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 7 years
If a man speaks his mind in a forest, but no woman hears him, is he still wrong? :dinodance:

Flsurfer06

Savage Lv6️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 7 years
A lawyer runs a stop sign and gets pulled over by a sheriff. He thinks he's smarter being a big shot lawyer from New York and has a better education than an sheriff from West Virginia. The sheriff asks for license and registration. The lawyer asks, "What for?" The sheriff responds, "You didn't come to a complete stop at the stop sign." The lawyer says, "I slowed down and no one was coming." "You still didn't come to a complete stop. License and registration please," say the sheriff impatiently. The lawyer says, "If you can show me the legal difference between slow down and stop, I'll give you my license and registration and you can give me the ticket. If not, you let me go and don't give me the ticket." The sheriff says, "That sounds fair, please exit your vehicle." The lawyer steps out and the sheriff takes out his nightstick and starts beating the lawyer with it. The sheriff says, "Do you want me to stop or just slow down?" :dinodance: