Question for SBenny --- Method Employed with game

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,325 happy users since 2014.
Register

Synapse

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey sBenny--

I am simply curious at what method you used on King of Avalon: Dragon Warfare, before they patched the game and your fix was rendered useless. I am an absolute novice when it comes to apk modding, but technically knowledgeable enough I can have a try at what I am looking to accomplish. Because KoA is server sided, I am seriously curious of your mthod of modding the file to allow the features you once employed.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
It would have sufficed to contact me privately if it was a *message* to me only. Anyway the game you talk about was NOT hacked by me but collected from external sources with no credits. I tried hacking this game in the past but from my experience I told users it was server-sided as currency was not hackable, but someone managed to do that, but as you can see it didn't last more than one update as developers immediately patched it.

Even though it's not my release (so I cannot directly help you), I also have to let you know I never explain users how I hack MY games, but I give GENERIC tutorials useful to hack every game on play store. Find out more in out "Android Modding University" (the section you're already in).

Topic Attribute changed to a proper one. (Tutorial was not really the right one to use as YOU are not giving any tutorials.

Synapse

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
I would never ask for secrets to be divulged, and my apologies for the thread creation. I've been online and many times a mod, so out of the blue contacts are often frowned on. I was more looking for a direction to take, as I was planning on reading the differents sections here to see which would apply. It's not the gold I am after, more of timers and decreasing thereof.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
They patched every single mod feature for that game. I talked about money as I thought that was the one you were interested it, but the patch they applied doesn't limit to money but to ALL the features, otherwise you would have already seen a new mod on the site, with less features (the ones which still worked).

That game is built with Unity if I do remember correctly, so my tutorial about NET Reflector should suffice if you want to get started.

Synapse

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
perfect .. just the avenue I was aiming for ... thanks a million