MY SIGNATURE SERVICES!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,030 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRILLIANT

Veteran Lv7️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years
Hello everyone Brilliant here....

This topic today will be for my helpful service of anyone that meets the credentials to get a free personalized signature for thier profile.

1).I can do many things, and with a full description of what you want and how you want it , including images and personal text. I will try my best to meet your approval in a timely fashion.

2).Requirements are: You must have completed your introduction, and have at least 2 post of your own.(meaning topics not responses) .

3). For anyone that feels they meet these requirements, and you might need help with a signature please P.M me.

4).I will help & direct you on how to create your own personal signature, or do it myself after receiving full details!

Enjoy and remember Happy gaming from BRILLIANT & Sbenny.com :D :headbang: (y) B-)

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 6 years
Can you make me a signature? :D
I'd like these quotes on a dark background, they are quotes from The Joker from the Batman dark knight movie.

“I’m like a dog chasing cars, I wouldn’t know what to do if I caught one, you know, I just do…things.”
"Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos. I'm an agent of chaos...”
― The Joker - Heath Ledger

Maybe have an image of the joker as a background and the text in dark purple or red?

Let me know if you can do it! :D

Thanks! :D :Thumbsup:

MaD

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
make me one. any type you think that suits me .

kryo

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
hey bro, can you try one based on terminator theme, preferably killing sbenny :D cheers

BRILLIANT

Veteran Lv7️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years
[url=https://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=71502#p71502:gyknxiyr]kryo » 2 minutes ago[/url] said:
hey bro, can you try one based on terminator theme, preferably killing sbenny :D cheers

hope you like it! (let me know if any changes are needed , also keep in mind this is not my profession, but if I can make some happy by helping I'm all for it , so don't feel bad if you don't wanna use it lol) (y)

XPGSaints

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Hey there,
Can you make me one that will fit beside "Eat, sleep, JDM" with JDM theme?
Text:
XPGSaints on the left, higher corner. Sbenny logo. Japanese Domestic Market - Average size

Pics: JDM logo, Honda Civic 99 'Ek'

Thank you!

BRILLIANT

Veteran Lv7️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years
You will be the first I start upon my return , I'm currently on mobile and will be back on PC very soon .

XPGSaints

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Take your time, I can wait. There is no problem ^^

KLowoK

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Mister Do you know how to make sidescrolling text signature please teach me @_@

Status
Not open for further replies.