⭐ VIP mod apk STAR WARS COMMANDER 4.12.0.9851 RESOURCES MOD VIP

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,257 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lock

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 7 years

STAR WARS COMMANDER :

4.12.0.9851 :

no root required,works root or no root via special install instructions

Can be Played Offline ?NO

Fight for Your Side. Command The Galaxy.

The Galactic Mod War rages on. Where does your allegiance lie? Will you side with the Rebellion or the Empire? Join the fight, build your base, recruit and train your army, strategically plan your defenses, and lead your troops to victory on war-torn worlds throughout the Modified galaxy!:
:

Play Store :
Code:
 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lucasarts.starts_goo&hl=en
Resource multiplier.
Max out credits,alloy,contraband very quick!Just go do 1 raid and all resources will be maxed, You will most likely see huge negative amounts after raid,no worries just reload game and magic!Updated,you dont have to reload to reset negative numbers to full postive,just tap add crystals,go to tapjoy earn free, click on any offer then just leave back to base screen.:
:

Here are the installation instructions.....I have created a work around to install SWC MODS without root.step
(1),Install playstore version,or if installed open,once your game/base is loaded,connect to your Facebook account in game.
(2),close game,uninstall and install mod(do this step as quickly as possible)once the game opens and gets passed the inapp purchase screen,hit skip asap.BAM!load base and your in...:
:
####### LOCK VIP SPECIAL INSTALL SAUCE! ########

This topic is inside the VIP area, that means only VIP members can download this game (or users who donated for this single game). If you're not yet a VIP member, or you want to know more about single game donation, read: How to become a VIP?

Credits to LOCK:

:

File only for VIP members. Remember! Share this game = Permanent Ban

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Lock

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 7 years
Srry update took a few,I am swamped at work :D

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congratz! :dragon:
Welcome back, Sher@Lock!

Tomka

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
thx for this G8 Mod!It is really one off the best mod´s i have ever seen!Big Thx :clap:

Lock

In Love Lv4️⃣
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Member for 7 years
Thank you all for the feedback, :D

Wave214

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
doesnot work for me? am i doing it wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.