Download Pokemon Omega Ruby for Nintendo 3DS

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,125 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Description
Pokémon Omega Ruby will take players on a journey like no other as they collect, battle and trade Pokémon while trying to stop a shadowy group with plans to alter the Hoenn region forever.

FEATURES:

Embark on a new adventure through the Hoenn region, an area rich in natural beauty, that contains a cave that shows a scene described in legends.
Experience the awe of Primal Reversion, a new, extremely powerful transformation undergone by Legendary Pokémon Groudon and Kyogre.
Get even closer to solving the mysteries of Mega Evolution as more Pokémon gain this powerful ability.

Useful Details

Dir name: Pokemon.Omega.Ruby.EUR.3DS-CONTRAST
Supported languages: English - French - German - Italian - Japanese - Korean - Spanish
Release date: 2014-11-24

Free Download Pokemon Omega Ruby for Nintendo 3DS:

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
ENJOY!!!

Last edited:

cooocoo123

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 8 years
Is it possible to use this on a 3DS or only on 3DS emulators? If it is possible to also use it on a 3DS, how could I do so?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Since I don't have any Nintendo 3DS, I can't help. But I'm pretty sure the guys above will be able to teach you :)

Dannykun5

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
so cool thank you!

Firestar

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Been looking for something like this. Thnx!

Tuhin98

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Can I use it on Citra?