Making App Games save points and disabling Extra Download required

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,435 happy users since 2014.
Register

WolfPuppy

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
I have been trying to make app game progress saves with data sync. Basically making a save after the tutorial, then uploading it via DataSync dropbox. I will then use a hack to stock up on gems, packs, cash before really playing past the tutorial. Again I will upload the save to a different named file in datasync for all my tablets and computers. I have done it before, but What I have noticed as of late is that the games I use with the saves keep on being overwrite with the "extra download required: The game requires additional data to run on your device. Do you want to download now?" or something of that nature. It's unavoidable on Jurassic World the Game. It keeps overwriting my saves with the latest progress even if I force download over the current save with an older less progressed save. I use android tablets and blue stacks androids emulators. I had to swap just about every android with a different account due to security issues. I think there's a setting somewhere on the account or android systems themselves that keeps overwriting the saves. It super annoying and I was wondering if anyone knew what settings or settings could be doing this?

s810car

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
you try using a titanium backup restore? shouldn't be an issue i would think unless it generates a new user id every install

WolfPuppy

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thanks for the reply. I gave that program a try a few times and appears to not work either. I think I might have figure out why though. The version I'm using is this websites premium modded and hacked version. I believe with it's editing of the game it keeps redownloading the latest save progression.

s810car

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
is it possible at all to run with wifi/data off? if not you may be outta luck

WolfPuppy

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Well after further investigation, I noticed it's copying over the the profile IDs... Every time I try to open two instances of the saves one does the whole "accessed on another device." I feel really really dumb now. I don't want it too since the accounts just over ride each other with the progress. I could have sworn it worked before, but maybe I'm just not remembering this happened. x.x

Is it possible to override the Profile ID and lock the saves to different accounts? Like reset the ID for the game save progress, so as to advance one instance and not another, if that makes sense. I doubt this is possible but I'm willing to try anything at this point. Thank you for your time s810car.

s810car

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
i dont think the way your thinking works if I understand you correctly, however there are apps for rooted phones that allow changing your id, you'll have to find one that allows a manual choice adjustment then set to the old id. Now here's the problem : I'm talking about your android phone id, and it sounds to me like your talking about an id the game creates generated for itself, so the first question is, you don't change anything about your phone in between installs correct? i assume not, so then the real problem would be figuring out what the game uses to create your id. is it random, does it generate a hash from something on your device and 'salt' it? (meaning seed with a random factor such as install timestamp for example)
possible methods to fix that would be finding out the method and setup to duplicate the technique to generate the same id, or inject a static id into the app, etc. basically unless it's going by your android id this is a hack job, you'd either need to find a mod or create one

WolfPuppy

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Yeah, I think it was different since the previous version wasn't a modded+hacked version but just a lucky patchier hack before it got axed by Ludia or I'm just totally remembering it wrong. I'm currently using Bluestacks with a older rooted offline version. I'll try looking into ID changers. Again thanks for your reply.

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month