MODDERS OF THE MONTH

Want to be featured as Modder of the Month? Click here!

Here you can post everything related to Android that doesn't fit in the other categories.
d1ma -
Random Lurker - Exp: 33.3%
#9639 That's great to know! I was wondering about a better alternative to BS. Thanks!
So does it come rooted? Or is that what you mean by "single click root permissions"?
Sbenny  Commander Warrior I'm rich! VIP releaser Hacker -
Sbenny CartelAndroid LoverModerator
#9640 At first launch it's already rooted. Optionally, you can disable Root by going to settings of this Emulator.

Don't share our mods elsewhere. We'll find you and blow your site, plus you'll get perm banned.
Give a feedback after trying a mod. This will help other users know if it worked fine for you or not and will help us fixing it when needed!
Want to become a LIFETIME VIP MEMBER? See here for more info. :)
d1ma -
Random Lurker - Exp: 33.3%
Sbenny wrote:At first launch it's already rooted. Optionally, you can disable Root by going to settings of this Emulator.

Cool, I'll definitely try it out. Any "cons" you know about this emu compared to BS?
#9691 I don't know about Bluestacks, but only con of MEmu is the lack of screen recorder apps. I couldn't find any working with it.

Don't share our mods elsewhere. We'll find you and blow your site, plus you'll get perm banned.
Give a feedback after trying a mod. This will help other users know if it worked fine for you or not and will help us fixing it when needed!
yukyik -
In Love - Exp: 72%
#11524 Now it's have new version 2.5.
this's FB group. to report problem.
You need to Sign Up and to be Logged in to view the following content. Click here to Register, it requires less than 20 seconds!

Selenia_01 -
Random Lurker - Exp: 66.7%
#29589 I installed emu to play android games that wouldn't work on my phone. Now I have a problem with the controls of a hakuoki. In order to open the menu of the game I have to touch the touchscreen with two fingers. My laptop doesn't have a touchscreen so I'm stuck. I can't save or load my game because I can't open the menu.

Can anyone help me with this?
I just started using this program and I'm just not as good at these things as I would like

Thanks in advance

Selenia
Selenia_01 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:19 am wrote:I installed emu to play android games that wouldn't work on my phone. Now I have a problem with the controls of a hakuoki. In order to open the menu of the game I have to touch the touchscreen with two fingers. My laptop doesn't have a touchscreen so I'm stuck. I can't save or load my game because I can't open the menu.

Can anyone help me with this?
I just started using this program and I'm just not as good at these things as I would like

Thanks in advance

Selenia

You can simulate pinch in/out by pressing Ctrl+Mouse Wheel or, if you want, you can set custom keys on the "screen" of MEmu by going to "Key Mapping" menu (icon at the top-right).

Doe John -
Dedicated - Exp: 4%
#30586 Well here is my story on emylators
My first emulator was LeapDroid and it was OK, was kinda slow and glitchy, but it was working, then i found out that the company moved to work for Google and they will no longer support the app. :'(
Then i found and installed Nox Player emulator and glad i did, I was amazed how much better and faster it was than my stinky LeapDroid, also it had already macro recorder built in so even better horray haha :headbang: but then some of the android games would not run on Nox or some would not display correctly and i had to look for something else again haha
I tried RemixOS Player, but it was just horrible, it is not really made as a phone emulator, but rather Android OS with desktop and other crap, so I uninstalled that thing after am hour of use :bash:
Finally I found MEmu and to my surprise the interface is veeeery similar to Nox haha so i do not know who steal from whom, :lol: but anyway finally the games and graphics are working fine on here. Oh and also the great thing about MEmu is that when most other emulators only support Android 4.4. KitKat, MEmu has addon to upgrade to Android 5.0 Lollipop. So I am good for now, hopefully I will not need to look for any other emulators. :dance:
Lacy -
In Love - Exp: 0%
#47858 Does anyone know if this post on
You need to Sign Up and to be Logged in to view the following content. Click here to Register, it requires less than 20 seconds!

is legitimate? I read that this emulator might share the same code and if that's true and there is a legitimate concern about Nox, then there is a legitimate concern about this emulator too, correct?
#48713 There was someone asking for it about MEmu but nobody replied, so I don't see why you should worry about. Also, it would be enough to turn off data into MEmu to be safe, if you're really worrying about this issue.

Please remember to never put external links outside the [code], [hide] or [hidden] bbcodes. I edited your post this time.

See also..