How to Kill The Big One in Last Day on Earth Survival

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,815 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Defeating The Big One in Last Day on Earth Survival is not an easy task. He's actually the most powerful enemy you might find in the game, for three main reasons:

1) His life is 1000 and it takes AGES to kill him
2) He's incredibly strong and fast, so you can't escape him easily unless you leave the map or you DIE
3) His defence is incredible. If you normally dealt 25, you'll deal only 1 damage to him and if you normally dealt 50 as damage, he'll receive just 2. Weaker weapons will not deal any damage to him, too.

So I tried defeating him with the second more powerful gun in the game: VSS Vintorez. I found it by killing an occasional player (well, it's a NPC). I decided NOT to use the Shutgun as the fire rate was very low.

If you're out of guns, you can use the common Pistol you can find in Bunker Alpha, Bunker Beta and Events in order to deal 1 per hit to The Big One.

It would be also a wise idea to carry with you as many food as possible (if you're not going to use my hack) so you can leave the map, heal, and get back in. This will not restore his health. If you leave the map and move to another location, then YES, his health will restore to 100% (because the map will refresh with new chests and new enemy so you'll not fight the same The Big One, but a newer mob.

Here's my video showing how I defeated The Big One:

Thanks for watching. As always, feedbacks, reviews, questions and so on... are always WELCOME! :)

Last edited:

Wave214

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Hello i need help. I played till lvl 69 with a modded apk. And now i want to save the savegame in google play. But the game wont connect to google. In the google play settings the game is linked to the account but i cant load the save game and in game there is still the sign "connect" I need help.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
You cannot connect to google play using mods. You can make a manual backup by copying the Android/Data/zombie....... Folder but it's experimental and may not work with future updates.