How to get God Mode in Last Day On Earth : Survival

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,024 happy users since 2014.
Register

Snoke

In Love Lv4️⃣
Happy birthday to me
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years
Hello friends, is this post I will be updated every time I found some trick or cheat.

1. When you are using VIP Mod, you will notice that when you Unequipped any gear (not weapon) you will get -# in your STATS, well in the first Car chest in your home, you will find Jacket. Use that then equipped and unequipped the jacket until you get to -18, at this number in your ARMOR stat you will get GOD MODE. Remember every time you die,if you die for some reason, well check again if stay active nice, if not equipped and unequipped again.

2. Never equipped shoes, until you get SWAT shoes that are the MAX shoes available for now. Once you get -# in your SPEED you will start running backwards.

So far this is the tips that I found testing the game, please make sure to use this post to share anything you found, even using Game Guardian .

;) Snoke ;)

Wave214

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Hello i need help. I played till lvl 69 with a modded apk. And now i want to save the savegame in google play. But the game wont connect to google. In the google play settings the game is linked to the account but i cant load the save game and in game there is still the sign "connect" I need help.