(TIMED EVENT- OPEN 8am - 10am EST USA TIME ONLY) Futurama Worlds Of Tomorrow CURRENCY INJECTION SERVICE

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,200 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Futurama Worlds Of Tomorrow Hack Injection of currencies

Playstore Link
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tinyco.futurama
No Root Needed
Online Game? Yes

HACK GIVES
Injection of ▶▶
Pizza
Cash
DOOP
Space
Career Chips
Event Currency
XP_-(level up game)-_

▶ HOW TO REQUEST ◀

IMPORTANT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS

1. Leave THIS reply ▶▶
" REQUEST FOR Pizza, Cash, Space, XP " & TAG ME
( @SusieQ™ )
Then send your game ID number BY TAPPING LINK AT BOTTOM OF POST
Watch video to locate correct game ID number.

2.(a) When sending pm please have your required info ready_watch this video to see how/where to locate required info▶▶

2.(b) Do not open game until AFTER your informed to verify request is filled. Be sure to force close game.

3) AFTER injection complete, you MUST take Screenshot of currencies to post verification of receipt.
Watch my video to see how to upload screenshot/pic
(Failure to follow instructions will result in loss of future help in this game & possible removal of currencies given.

4. You must ONLY request for YOUR OWN GAME!!
( If your family/friends want game help they MUST create their own Sbenny account_
(We do check IP address)

NOTE▶
Because of time zone differences, (& personal life) please allow up to 24 hours for your request to be filled.

Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 10 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 415 times

Zioyman

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Richest VIPs
Member for 7 years
Thanks again Susie for doing this game for me as well might need you sooner or later again :)

futurama

Fairylady28

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
@susieq
can you help my with some Pizza? Please!! And Thank you for you always willingness to give us .
<3 <3 :) <3 <3

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Please read the topic carefully. If you are trying to make a request for help with items in game, please follow the instructions, and I will gladly give you requested items.
I will await your request.
( Please make proper Request as described)
Best Regards,
SusieQ ™

IMPORTANT FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS

1. Leave THIS reply ▶▶
" REQUEST FOR Pizza, Cash, Space " & TAG ME
( To tag just put @ in front of my username SusieQ™ )

2.(a) I will send you a pm on mobile chat
▶small white box on main page ◀
**Please have your required info ready_(watch the video to see how/where to locate required info)

This is great

Fairylady28

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years

Thank you ❗ ❗
For you help. Everything is perfect! ! As always <3
:dinodance: :dinodance: :dragon: :dinodance:

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
YOUR VERY WELCOME
you've ALWAYS been such a loyal friend and my favorite tester back in the day. I'm happy I'm able to give to you now for you have always been there to test my mods when I needed you..
Much love kiddo...

SusieQ™

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
First of all I expect an apology ❗
Do you not read before you comment?
Had you actually read the simple instructions your request would have already been filled. Do you kiss your mother with that mouth. , Shame on you.. Have some self respect if not for others.
When you make your apology, I'll gladly fill requests. Until then consider yourself warned, I should see to your permanent ban but I believe in second chances.
Awaiting aoplogy ...
PS, VIP membership does not give you the right nor privalage to verbally abuse staff , Modders, or other members of this community.

Please take note of all his above comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
(TIMED EVENT- OPEN 8am - 10am EST USA TIME ONLY) Futurama Worlds Of Tomorrow CURRENCY INJECTION SERVICE was released by SusieQ and 50883 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.