Mod apk (TIMED EVENT- OPEN 8am - 10am EST USA TIME ONLY) Family Guy The Quest For Stuff __FGTQFS__Clam/Coin CURRENCY INJECTION SERVICE

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,340 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
#Locked

SusieQ at the moment cannot fulfill request. As soon she'll be back, I'll re-open this topic.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
POST OPEN
Due to my health I had asked to lock my topic. I am going to leave unlocked for requests for the time being. I will be working
" part-time " until I'm able to be back full time. So please be patient when making requests. I'll do my best to respond quickly, however keep in mind requests can take up to 24 hours ( per post topic ) .
Thank You for your patience.
Remember to send me your game ID in Mobile chat after making requests here.

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
Sorry to hear about your health. Hope you feel better quickly.

Whenever you are able can I post for clams again? The latest armed robbery is men in black.
I will be around. This is my weekend with the kiddos so not able to spend a lot of time online at all.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Absolutely I'd be happy to fill your request. Just use mobile chat and send me your game ID.

Flsurfer06

Savage Lv6️⃣
VIP
Active User
Member for 7 years
Im actually posting for me and SusanaQ since she is busy with helping a family get their kid back.

We would both like to request 15000... :) take your time.

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
OK so when I first started playing it said 12000 clams. I took a screenshot and then got clam happy and I spent a ton of clams.

4 minutes later I go to upload the shot and the screenshot was gone, my stupid phone did not save the first one.

So I am uploading my shameful screenshot 4 minutes later where I spent a ton of clams with-in those 4 minutes hahah

Its so easy to spend thousands of clams in Family guy, I did it without blinking an eye.

I had to make some edits because I didn't write clearly, but will pay attention in the future... add a few words and bam, its clear, omit a few words and it can become a huge mistake.

SusieQ is, and always will be, super awesome for helping us out.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
........ATTENTION MEMBERS........

I AM NOT GOING TO BE FILLING ANY MORE REQUESTS THIS EVENING.
I'm not feeling well and going to log out for a while. If I'm up for it I'll be back tomorrow.
Best Regards,
SusieQ™

Benjimanyahoo

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hi i think its been two weeks or more since last time i asked can i get some clams please and thank you :)

Tomahawk2312

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
how can people get in screenshot over million silver???? i mean silver dollars??? i have not even 10 k..i see people with 900 m???????

SusanaQ

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Can you please send me and surfer (becuase he wont ask for more help lol) 15000 clams <3

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'll be offline for this morning. I'll be back this afternoon. If you need anything send me your ID number in MOBILE CHAT. I will check as often as I can.

thegeo

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Request For Clams & Coins

Clams are greatly appreciated :O This event screwed me hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.