League of War: Mercenaries v7.6.93 hack (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,225 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Version: v7.6.93

Root needed? NO

Internet Connection Required to Play? YES

Game description:
Build your army of mercenaries and battle your way across the world in League of War: Mercenaries, the ultimate tactical war game in beautiful 3D that will put your strategy skills to the test.
Build a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude to wage war on corporations and nations. Take on hundreds of missions or compete with fellow Mercenaries to claim victory around the globe and enjoy the spoils of war!

Upgrade your army with futuristic tech, battle your enemies, and come out on top in this tactical war.

Features of League of War Mercenaries for Android:

• Military action and building games are rendered in incredible 3D
• Tanks, helicopters, infantry and more build up your army
• Advanced warfare tech will help you dominate your enemies and rule the planet
• Multiplayer games challenge your strategy with intense 2 player battles.
• Real time strategy combat challenges you to always stay one step ahead of your enemy
• Tactical wars have enveloped the world. Battle for control in intense RTS combat!
• Build and upgrade the ultimate military HQ with sophisticated base building tools
• Building games challenge you to level up your military fortress and unlock exciting campaigns
• Upgrade & equip units with a vast array of technology for specific roles to defeat your enemy
• Build a better army, from tanks to infantry, and put a personal stamp on your mercenaries
• Create an Alliance, and band together against enemy franchises for powerful rewards
• Strategy and tactics will make your army the strongest

Defense and offense alike are important – which strategy will you use to conquer the world?
Battle to conquer the world with advanced warfare tactics and a powerful army of infantry, tanks and helicopters. Combat multiplayer opponents in PVP strategy games, build the ultimate base and lead your team of mercenaries to global domination.
Download League of War: Mercenaries MOD APK and become King of the mercenaries!

Google Play Store link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gree.shadow
Mod Features:
All Troops are free to spawn

Some notes: if you're wondering, I was the first one to hack this game back in 2016 (and here's the proof) with the exactly same feature you can see above, then someone leeched my hack and I stopped the developement of it, but now I've been asked to provide my mod again, so here it is.

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

Credits to: Sbenny

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.