Phantom of the Kill v2.3.3 Multi Mod: Instant Win or Easy Kill (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,663 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Version: v2.3.3

Root needed? NO

Internet Connection Required to Play? YES

Game description:
Phantom of the Kill is a tactical RPG for Android made by gumi and fuji with lots of weapons, characters and events! it does have a colisseum and special quest for units five stars!
Join warriors named after legendary weapons in their epic battle against evil, and turn the tides of war with a swipe of your finger.

With over fifty unit classes and six weapon types, the possibilities truly are endless. Add dragoons, swordmasters, mages, gunners, and other units to your team, form the perfect party with insanely cool weapons, then lead them to victory!
Try your hand with axes, lances, swords and other weapons at your disposal. How will you defeat your enemies? Find out now by downloading Phantom of the Kill MOD APK for free, at Sbenny.com!

Google Play Store link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.gu3.punkww
Mod Features:
MOD 1 = Instant Kill/Win (works in Campaign)
MOD 2 = Weak Enemies with Very Low Health (works in Campaign)

Notes: the MOD version didn't work on my NoX App Player (it crashed), so it might not be suitable for Emulators, but worked fine on my Smartphone and on two Tablets. I released this mod on request, but I'm not aware of any ban chances as I played for about 25 minutes only, so use it at your own risk.

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

Credits to: Sbenny

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

KLowoK

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
wooow u renew it .... thank mastah

GodLoki

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
thanks for update

Beowulf

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for this mod I need really rush the campagne ! :)

GodLoki

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
its latest update? i see in playstorw already v.2.3.4

GodLoki

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
pls update the mod

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin