MODDERS OF THE MONTH

Want to be featured as Modder of the Month? Click here!

Be sure to comply with our rules and follow our guidelines to ensure a long lasting coexistence.
Sbenny  Commander Warrior I'm rich! VIP releaser Hacker -
Sbenny CartelAndroid LoverModerator
#79 In this Topic I will explain the Level Ranks for this Forum.

Level Ranks are managed by a "User Experience Bar" (aka "EXP BAR").

EXP BAR is a funny way to keep track of your progresses and show other Users what is your Level. The higher your level is, the more experienced you are! So do your best to reach the highest level and show who's the one who RuleZ!

...you may also unlock special ranks...

How to increase your Level? Every time your experience bar gets to 100%, you automatically reach the next level (like in most Android games you play).

You actually have only two ways to get Experience and they are:

1) Leaving a Reply
2) Starting a New Topic

But remember, SPAM is ABSOLUTELY PROHIBITED and do not post useless Replies/Topics only to increase your level or you may get a warn!

We're working on our Rank system, tweaking it and adding funny images every day! In this Topic you will see our progresses and below it will be given informations about the amount of Posts you need to level up!

Our level Ranks:

Lv0 (0 posts): Image

Lv1 (1 post): Image

Lv2 (10 posts): Image

Lv3 (25 posts): Image

Lv4 (50 posts): Image

Lv5 (75 posts): Image

Lv6 (100 posts): Image

Lv7 (150 posts): Image

Lv8 (250 posts): Image

Lv9 (500 posts): Image

Max Level (1000 posts): Image

Let's end this topic talking about EXP.

To begin with, the higher is your level, the higher is the EXP you need to level up (like most popular games) and of course, since this is a forum, the way to increase your EXP is Posting and starting Topics! Notes: don't try to cheat, spamming useless content or it may be deleted and you could take a warn or ban ;)

As always, if you have any kind of questions, please do not hesitate to ask below! I will be glad to answer any question!

Enjoy the Forum of Sbenny.com - Your Android Resource!

Don't share our mods elsewhere. We'll find you and blow your site, plus you'll get perm banned.
Give a feedback after trying a mod. This will help other users know if it worked fine for you or not and will help us fixing it when needed!
Want to become a LIFETIME VIP MEMBER? See here for more info. :)
P3triiX -
BannedDonorYoutuberPlus
#80 Wow
good
new ranks incoming :)

(This exp bar ... is mine :-/ , hahahahahah)
goodthedog  Warrior -
Savvy - Exp: 35%TesterVIP
#7634 Wow that great that they have exp bar to unlock special thing nice

Your signature image has expired.
HSyndicate  I like it -
In Love - Exp: 72%
#8038 ok got it :)

WHERE GAMING MEETS HACKING
WE SPREAD ONLY FOR HACKERS
HSyndicate
drvortex -
Dedicated - Exp: 16%DonorVIP
#8157 I for one don't post much. I like to read alot and learn that way. But I would like say, Sharing is Caring. :D
JoeYabuki -
In Love - Exp: 64%
Gilgamesh86 -
Novice - Exp: 33.3%
Tonzs0420 -
Random Lurker - Exp: 33.3%
#16047 Very cool system, been looking for this type of site, finding reliable files and forums is very aggravating. :headbang: You guys rock!
Fleiros -
Novice - Exp: 60%
Johdoe  I like it -
Novice - Exp: 0%

See also..