Halloween Contest 2017 [THEMED LOGO]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,384 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

:walkingdroid: :walkingdroid: :walkingdroid: :walkingdroid: :walkingdroid:
"Our lovely Android bot is in need of a Halloween costume to scare as many people as possible. Can you help him?"
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

The rules

Create a new logo for our forum with a dark, a terrifying or even an insanely fun Android bot! You can use Photoshop, GIMP or.. Paint :lol: ! Be creative! High resolutions if possible :p
Our Staff members (including me, of course) will choose the best Droid and it will replace our actual LOGO from the 15th to the 31th of October!

Here's a basic example of the pic you'll need to create (try making it in proportion to respect width and height):

Prizes

Each member taking part into the contest will be awarded with 10,000.00 SB Points, but the best one (based on the number of Likes from other users) will receive 50,000.00 SB Points and the "Winner" medal.

Dates

Starts: Today, 5th October 2017
Ends: 22th October 2017 at 11:59 pm (UCT +1)

Reply below with your pictures or if you need further details about the event.

Good luck everyone!!!

BRILLIANT

Veteran Lv7️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years
I'm so in =) even though I'm not great with PhotoShop , I'll be back with either a master piece or a disaster lmao!

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years
WOW, I don't know how i missed this until now... Anyway here is my submission.

Hauday

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I actually saw this post today,maybe I could make more if I had seen this earlier :D

BRILLIANT

Veteran Lv7️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years
Ok here is my final entry for the contest ( wish everyone the best of luck!!!) :D :) :-*

Nadir

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Meant to upload mine a week ago but here they are. The actual dimenions of each of these is 8k+ pixels leaves plenty of room for whatever to be added.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hello everyone, since I noticed this contest was noticed only after I added it as global announcement and I spammed it in the chat (sorry for not thinking about it earlier), I'll extend the contest date. You have 1 more week now :)

Also, please make sure to give only 1 like (do not like all the pics) to vote your favourite pic :)

Hauday

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
yeah, thats why you gotta like my upload ;) :D

Eclips4186

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I would like to vote for for the contest. I can't seem to be able to like any posts... Thank you... :headbang:

Nadir

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Contest has ended!

Results:

SusieQ: 12 Likes (50,000.00 SB Points + Winner Medal)
Axiom: 4 Likes (10,000.00 SB Points)
Nadir: 4 Likes (10,000.00 SB Points)
Hauday: 3 Likes (10,000.00 SB Points)
BOSSRAGE: 1 Like (10,000.00 SB Points)

Thank you everyone for taking part into the contest! I'll assign prizes right now and I'll work on resizing the logo to replace our actual one!
Since I actually loved every single logo, I decided to use them all! You'll see what I mean soon :)

#Topic Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.