Nvidia Shield TV

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,839 happy users since 2014.
Register

toff3d

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Hehe i open this topic for the shield.

May be someone have this fantastic andoid tv.

After a couple month of use it's exellent but with some defect or restriction by the system. one thing very simple impossible to create a shortcut for lucky patcher or some games. may be some one found a solution for this...

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Well, I read you could flash a custom ROM in order to enjoy a "full experience" like in mobile devices, but it's up to you to decide if it's worth trying or not :p

toff3d

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years
Yes it's true for the phone I never keep a stock rom more than two days on my device but it's really personal nobody use my phone.

For the shield it's family device for video music and entertainment. And you need to know it's really a incredible machine really powerful and so fast it's certainly for this reason I don't begin to look on custom rom. But why not I can check if I found something with the same simple interface and with the support of original accessories remote an game pad. ...

Edit: I just look quickly on xda tread about the different rom and unfortunately you loose the simple interface or the support of gamepad or remote

Top Smartphone Reviews of the Month