I'm back!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,538 happy users since 2014.
Register

Lucifer

☠ Dark Lord ☠
Member for 8 years
Ehmm hii all!! Lots of new faces here soo happy now to see all this wonderfull improvements and good things happened around the forum. I missed it and i alone carry the blame but not anymore because Sbenny is still my best friend and he always wants to see the good me and i owe him big things, i was a disappointment to him and thats why he had to ban me to put a stop to my behaviour this new behaviour of mine who never knew this coming from me he did the right thing, I'm a changed man now its just because i missed my friends and this forum for a while and i was with the forum since. I was fully dedicated and helping others, i was with sbenny supporting and helping him vice versa with all the ups and downs this forum experienced but lately i caught up with laziness and slowly stopped supporting and showing myself around i started to see the bad in everyone, became a total disappointment to others. I promise hereafter i wont be that disappointment again. I promise to be the old ImanHackeR which only a few members and staff knows but sbenny does he still does. Well happy to be back :) and i Apologise to the staff too because they couldnt discuss or talk to me about my behaviour as i was the head of staff and i thought they never wanted to talk with me but that's where i again was wrong they were just being respectfull and kept their cool because they dont want any rivalry with me or something worse. I misunderstood and talked few things bad especially to i apologise for my bad behaviour towards you, I fully take the blame about that. Well i surely owe this apologise to the forum. Sbenny alone forgiving me is not enough. That is why i wrote this from my heart so everyone can understand why I'm back and i mean no harm to anyone hereafter. I'll be back in viber soon. Cant wait to chat with the new staffs here xD. Making new friends is always my thing. Supporting and helping them is another.

Always will be with you
ImanHackeR.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I graciously accept your apology and leave the past as it belongs. I hope to start anew and I believe we can work together and go forward.
Best Regards,
SusieQ™