Screen Recorder Pro V1.0 Unlocked App

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,795 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

App Name
Screen Recorder Pro V1.0

No Root Needed

Playstore Link
Code:
 https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=screenrecorderpro.pwdesign.mdo
Features Given
Paid App Unlocked

Description
Screen Recorder PRO is a simple and easy to use !
READ MORE TAP SPOILER

Credit Me
<3 SusieQ <3
If you want more from me, please contribute to our community, & invite your Friends ❤

Usersdownload Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Mediafire Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 71 times

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@dangertaco
I wasn't sure if you wanted a screen Recorder or the other one I gave you. Heres a no root needed screen Recorder as well.
Hopefully one of them is what you wanted ❤

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
For some reasons the upload went wrong, the file occupied 137KB, so I reuploaded it using your mediafire link and I replaced the first link. Hope it helps.

✓ Added to our Apps Area. Congratz! :dragon:

qayap

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
I will never use DU recorder again... Thanks!

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
Definitely need this thank you.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
If you want I'll send you the one I use myself.
( This is good yea, but I think the one I use is much better) let me know if you want it.
Best Regards,

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
Thank you, I appreciate it.

I think my phone has issues closing apps when running other apps though, I have used 3 of these types of apps so far, and they all close when I load a game.
Just let me know.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
The one I use I've no issue like that. When I use for my video tutorial I have several Backround running as I go back n forth between them in my vids. I'll extract it n send ya to try it later today.

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
Thank you.
I will be on the road in a bit, but will be stopping off in a few hours at a hotel or something.

Thisisamy

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I was looking for a recorder that doesn't record other voices than the phone's. Hope this works anyways

Thanu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you
Post automatically merged:

Thank you. Debby :)

AliB13

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much! Lady Q

Screen Recorder Pro V1.0 Unlocked App was released by SusieQ and 6983 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.