Mod apk Lucky Patcher Latest Version - in app auto updates

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,324,297 happy users since 2014.
Register

DarkPhantom

Veteran Lv7️⃣
VIP
Member for 6 years
Version: v7.1.7

Root Needed?: YES|NO (You can use it with or without Root. To use all features of Lucky Patcher a Rooted device is needed!)

App Description:
Lucky Patcher is a great Android tool to remove ads, modify apps permissions, backup and restore apps, bypass premium applications license verification, and more.

ME, SBENNY AND SBENNY.COM ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES CAUSED TO YOUR DEVICE IF YOU USE THIS APP. DON'T USE IT IF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO!!

Instructions on use of the app:
These video's are NOT mine. Just found them on youtube :D

Video 1:

Video 2: (Rooted/Unrooted).

Video 3: How to use all features.

If you are using an app or game that is already IAP patched then:

View attachment 406

This is the norm for all IAP patched games or apps. I usually click all 3 options that way any and all purchases automatically are free (LP does its thing automatically) even if I reinstall the modded game/app.

Installation Instructions:
To install the app, download the file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

Lucky Patcher is not a Malware/Unwanted app but Google Play may show you a warning because the app can modify other apps and games.

Credits to: ChelpuS

Download Link(s):
Download Lucky Patchers com Official apk

Last edited:
Downloaded 187 times

MissAJ

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks

Lucky Patcher Latest Version - in app auto updates was released by DarkPhantom and 27454 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.