Pirates - City of Gold

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,959 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndraOtsutsuki

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Name of the Game: Pirates City of Gold
Version: 2.0
Is this game Online only? YES
Is this a Paid game? NO

Play Store Link:
Code:
  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.city.gold.it&hl=it
Requested Hack(s): Infinite gold, infinite silver

Notes (optional):

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm trying right now, I think it can't be done as it's online and you're asking for a money hack, but I'll still try and let you know!

IndraOtsutsuki

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Ok, usually what hack can you doing if a game is completely online?
Anyway, i'm more interested the other game request: Ninja - Behind the Mirror, altough the game is the same, but with different characters.
Thank you for all

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
In online game it's usually possible to provide 1 Hit Kill, God Mode & No Skill Cooldown hacks in most games. Money hacks are almost impossible. But I'll try for you ;)

IndraOtsutsuki

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
God Mode = player never dies because he has got unlimited HP
1 Hit Kill = player is able to defeat everyone with a single shot/hit because his damage is very very high
No Skill Cooldown = player is able to use skills as many times as he wants, because the hack will set the cooling time of the skill to 0

Anyway, I tried hacking this game and I was able to enable the Christams Theme (just for fun), the VIP membership in the game (you were able to use 3x attack speed) and 1 Hit Kill BUT:

1) The VIP hacked caused a bug making the game crash on certain situations
2) The 1 Hit Kill couldn't be applied only to the player but also to the enemy, resulting in a useless hack

These are the reasons I decided to give up on this game for now. In the future, if I'll have some more free time, I'll rethink about modding this one.

IndraOtsutsuki

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
[url=https://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=56063#p56063:38b5fs7c]Sbenny » 17 minutes ago[/url] said:
God Mode = player never dies because he has got unlimited HP
1 Hit Kill = player is able to defeat everyone with a single shot/hit because his damage is very very high
No Skill Cooldown = player is able to use skills as many times as he wants, because the hack will set the cooling time of the skill to 0

Anyway, I tried hacking this game and I was able to enable the Christams Theme (just for fun), the VIP membership in the game (you were able to use 3x attack speed) and 1 Hit Kill BUT:

1) The VIP hacked caused a bug making the game crash on certain situations
2) The 1 Hit Kill couldn't be applied only to the player but also to the enemy, resulting in a useless hack

These are the reasons I decided to give up on this game for now. In the future, if I'll have some more free time, I'll rethink about modding this one.
Ah, ok... So no hack can be runn for that game? Neither the "VIP Membership" or "No Skill Cooldown"? :(
Even if the hack with the "VIP Membership" has some crash occasionally, i'm fine with just that

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'll send you the VIP hack then, and you'll judge, ok? :)

IndraOtsutsuki

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
[url=https://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=56067#p56067:v2rp9in4]Sbenny » 1 minute ago[/url] said:
I'll send you the VIP hack then, and you'll judge, ok? :)
Great! :) Is the same better than nothing. In addition, i can also do as a tester for this game if you decide to post it ;)
Where do you send it to me? to personal email?

IndraOtsutsuki

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Can you make another hack "Vip Membership" also for my previous game request (Ninja - Behind the Mirror)? The game is identical, so i think it's useless to try other hacks with "Ninja"

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Try this first to see if you're happy with it:

http://usersdownload.com/ti7dlxx68sj0.html

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.