Mod apk Toy Defense 2 v2.4 build 24007 [Mod Money/Stars]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,061 happy users since 2014.
Register

faltusite

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years

Root needed?: NO

Can be played Offline?: YES

Game description: Toy Defense 2 is the long-awaited sequel to the multi-million-download hit Toy Defense!
Set in WW2, this action/strategy game is packed with more levels, amazing new features, a big selection of fighting units for each world, and more intense action than ever.

Take part in various missions in a range of theaters of war, from the picturesque beaches and forests of Normandy to the deserts of northern Africa. The most epic battles of WW2 await you!

Recruit, upgrade, and manage your troops to create your own powerful army! Defend your base, fight off invading enemies, and develop your own winning strategy!

GAME FEATURES:

- Classic tower defense gameplay with excellent level design and stunning artwork
- 72 levels of action-packed gameplay across 3 worlds
- Masterful reconstruction of the most decisive battles of WW2 – Operation Crusader, the Battle of Stalingrad, and Operation Overlord
- A set of unique combat units for each world inspired by real weapons and vehicles used in WW2
- Unlockable upgrade tree with multiple improvements for each unit
- New amazing power-ups to aid you in battle
- Unlimited potential for collecting hero units
- A brand new in-game notification center to keep you up to date with special offers, game events, upcoming updates, and much more

With Toy Defense’s unique spin on military strategy having become a proven success among gamers, the sequel Toy Defense 2 is sure to be a great find for anyone who enjoys tower defense, action, and strategy games.

Google Playstore:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.melesta.toydefense2
MOD description: Mod Money/Stars
info-In main menu click green plus to the right of melesta coins, go to tab Free, tap on Twitter and Subscribe buttons, then press Back to get money and stars

Installation Instructions: 1. Install the apk ( don't run the game)
2. extract the obb file and copy the folder starting with "com.malesta.toydefense2..... to sdcard/android/obb folder

Credits to:N/A

Download links: Mod Apk
http://usersdownload.com/ueodt8zl18at/Toy_Defense_2_MOD_v2.4.apk.html
Obb file
http://usersdownload.com/kll0gus8ez6h/com.melesta.toydefense2.zip.html

Downloaded 10 times

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Re: MOD APK Toy Defense 2 v2.4 build 24007 [Mod Money/Stars]

Obb file is invalid. It contains unneeded files inside it.

Please remember, according to our rules, .zip files can contain only GAME CACHE and not other files such as .txt or .url files.

If you fix it within 24 hours, this topic will be counted for the contest, otherwise it will be deleted.

faltusite

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years

Sbenny said:
Obb file is invalid. It contains unneeded files inside it.

Please remember, according to our rules, .zip files can contain only GAME CACHE and not other files such as .txt or .url files.

If you fix it within 24 hours, this topic will be counted for the contest, otherwise it will be deleted.
Fixed

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Excellent now it's perfect!

Red Dragon Sin

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
Hacks work

If you decide to sign up for twitter to enable it and you have to send your self a email for the sucribe part but other then that the hacks work also there r adds every 5 minutes in the game and it also lags with the hacks done

Attachments

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Added to our Games Area!

dhltransit32

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
good morning,
dont workall.
i install the file .
after i copy the folder with OBB on android/obb
start the program and downloading from internet, after all i start the game.
the game is normal dont have nothing to different to normal application.
i add the coins from twitter or mail or others but is only 10 gold and stop not 9999999
can you help me?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
From the proof screenshot provided by "Red Dragon Sin", you can see it's perfectly working.

dhltransit32

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 7 years
nothing to do.
i send mail and give me only 10 stars.
i attend 5 minutes restart all but nothing yet.
Can you help me more?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
If you install the game properly, you shouldn't download any additional data from internet at first launch so I assume something went wrong when you tried installing the game.

Toy Defense 2 v2.4 build 24007 [Mod Money/Stars] was released by faltusite and 9126 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.