Aliens Drive Me Crazy-V3.0.2-INFINITE COINS+UNLOCKED EVERYTHING

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,328,017 happy users since 2014.
Register

Hauday

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Version: v3.0.2

Root needed? NO

Can be played Offline? YES

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rebeltwins.aliensdrivemecrazy
Mod Features:
1. COINS: 999,999,999
2.LEVEL 150

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

Credits to: @Hauday

Download link(s):

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 39 times

Chamal

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
:0:)

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Looks interesting, thanks you!!

Edit: I an getting error message says "Can't restore internal data" and coins are not loading, just starts at 0. Help??!

Hauday

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years

Edit: I an getting error message says "Can't restore internal data" and coins are not loading, just starts at 0. Help??!
reinstall it.
dont launch it yet.
goto to settings>apps>permission
give storage permission to this game.
try launching.

Followed those directions. No more error message, but coins still starting at zero, and spend normally, no unlimited coins. Thank you, for taking time to try to help me work this mod!! Any other suggestions?

Hauday

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
[url=https://sbenny.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=87105#p87105:2wsex22o]DarthVoda » 44 minutes ago[/url] said:

reinstall it.
dont launch it yet.
goto to settings>apps>permission
give storage permission to this game.
try launching.

Followed those directions. No more error message, but coins still starting at zero, and spend normally, no unlimited coins. Thank you, for taking time to try to help me work this mod!! Any other suggestions?
did you reinstalled? (uninstall and install again) and follow steps

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Yes, it was uninstalled a few days ago, when I first tried it. I just saw your advice, today, and reinstalled it. Changed the permission setting before launching it and like I said, no more error message, but coins start at zero. Is there a minimum level to pass, before the mod kicks in?

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Would it be helpful if I tried clearing cache, that's stored in the app?

Aliens Drive Me Crazy-V3.0.2-INFINITE COINS+UNLOCKED EVERYTHING was released by Hauday and 9564 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.