Mod apk Panda Pop v5.9.009

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,795 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRILLIANT

Veteran Lv7️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years
Hello Sbenny Fam & Friends ! , :D

This is my first Mod on a game I like to play called Panda Pop.
This is the latest version and it don't have many modz, because I wanted to keep it basic and simple for my first mod release.
Hope you enjoy and Happy Gaming to everyone! :headbang:

Game Image:
[1.] Version: 5.9.009

[2.] Root needed? NO

[3.] Can be played Offline? YES

[4.]Game description:
Panda Pop is a great strategy game with many levels, world's , and boosters to enjoy gaming on
your spare time. If you like to Blast bubbles , and save baby pandas, then you will love Panda Pop.
Plan your every pop to rescue cute baby pandas! An evil baboon has kidnapped & trapped precious panda pups in the
jungle. Blast, match, and pop bubbles to help beat him & return the cubs to their worried mother!
Work your way through increasingly challenging puzzles and employ the power of the elements to help you in your Panda
Pop quest. Use epic bubble shooter power ups to free the pups… combine them for an even greater effect!

[5.] Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sgn.pandapop.gp&hl=en
[6.]Mod Features: Unlimited Coins

My Splash:
[7.]Installation Instructions: To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

[8.]Credits to: BossRage aka BRILLIANT , (Big thanx to my teacher and mentor , for her awesome tutrials and Thank You to all Sbenny vets for your kindness and warm welcoming personalities!) <3

[9.]Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Attachments

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
CONGRATULATIONS
APPROVED MOD !
Working perfectly, you've done well. I'm proud of you & happy to hear my tutorials have helped you and I look forward to more from you in the future BOSSRAGE .
Keep working on furthering your skills. I know you will succeed.
Best Regards,

SusieQ™

BRILLIANT

Veteran Lv7️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years
TY means alot! :)

Yoda

Master of The Force
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Status