Fish Tycoon 2 Virtual Aquarium v1.5.3 Unlimited Money & Gems (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,079 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Version: v1.5.3

Root needed? NO

Internet Connection Required to Play? YES

Game description:
If you always dreamed to manage a huge aquarium, breeding fish and building every utilities and decoration you desire, now you can with this simulation game for Android!
Just like a real world, Fish Tycoon 2's aquarium will be changing and growing along with the families of pet fish you collect and care for.

Features of Fish Tycoon 2 Virtual Aquarium for Android:

• Discover over 400 unique species of fish, and help them growing
• Breed and cure your fish using magical plants and marine life
• Unlock an array of useful upgrades, decorations and power-ups
• Renovate your storefront and reveal special surprises to expand your fish empire
• Hire a colorful mascot to draw in the big crowds
• Decorate your aquarium with a variety of gorgeous items

Dive into a delightfully fishy adventure of a real-time virtual aquarium with over 400 unique and distinctive fish to discover by downloading now Fish Tycoon 2 MOD APK for free, only here at Sbenny.com!

Google Play Store link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ldw.fishtycoon2
Mod Features:
Unlimited Money
Unlimited Gems

Notes: make sure to start a new game. If you previously played this game, it might be hard for you to start a new game. Try rebooting your device or, if possible, use an Emulator. If you still can't start a new game, please let me know. I'll work on some alternative hacks.

YouTube Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usBCTgxRTy0

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

Credits to: Sbenny

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

BRILLIANT

Veteran Lv7️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 6 years
Awesome Mod TY bro!

CeramicPeak

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
TACTICAL FISH INCOMING...nice mod thx

Pizzagirl

Savage Lv6️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
thank you for this mod!! I used to play this game on my palm trio ages ago!! :)

fofox

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
yeah amazing mod thank you very much

Status
Not open for further replies.