Mod apk Mahjong Village v1.1.56 - Unlimited Diamonds and Stars (requested by users)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,887 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Version: v1.1.56

Root needed? NO

Internet Connection Required to Play? NO

Game description:
Mahjong Village is another great Puzzle game for Android for Mahjong Lovers! Sort mahjong tiles removing the same ones from the screen and get reward. Get ready for a fun adventures: travel the mahjong village and its surroundings and complete a variety tasks, clearing the board of different complex shapes.

Features of Mahjong Village for Android:

• Nice graphics
• Over 100 absorbing levels
• Different color themes
• Amazing bonuses

Remember that you can only remove free tiles, so use a variety of bonuses to complete levels faster, unlock new sets of chips, and change the background of the play field. Download now Mahjong Village MOD APK Android for free, only at Sbenny.com!

Google Play Store link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.onecwireless.mahjongvillage.google.free
Mod Features:
Unlimited Diamonds
Unlimited Stars
Notes: Launch the app, close it and open it again to get unlimited Diamonds and Stars. You'll NOT have unlimited currency at first launch, but on the next one.

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

Credits to: Sbenny

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

cali

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you for another great share

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks you!!

Edit: followed instructions and still says not enough diamonds, after closing and opening game for a second time. I had this game before installing this modded version, and had progress linked with FB. Will it not work, if I sign in to game using FB? That's the only thing I can think of...

DarthVoda

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
can you let me know if I'm doing anything wrong; I figured I must have, since I'm the only one saying it doesn't work, for the diamonds and stars. I uninstalled clean version from Play Store, installed modded apk, opened app and signed into Facebook, then closed app and opened again, but it just says not enough stars/ diamonds for purchase of items or anything else. Is FB my problem, must I stay signed out of FB for mod to work? Please help, I love this one, my favorite of all the Mahjong games for mobile!!
@sbenny

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.