Tennis In The Face v1.0.5 Paid Unlocked

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,630 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Tennis In The Face v1.0.5

Playstore Link

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.the10tons.tennisintheface
No Root Needed
Online Game? No

Features Given
Paid Unlocked
No IAP-(Full Game)
No Ads
Permissions Removed
License Resolved

Description
https://youtu.be/Sy89VgChYDc
This is no Wimbledon, this is Tennis in the Face! Get ready for some hilarious ragdoll-smashing ball-bouncing action!

READ MORE TAP SPOILER
This is no Wimbledon, this is Tennis in the Face! Get ready for some hilarious ragdoll-smashing ball-bouncing action!

Help Pete Pagassi to save the city from an evil energy drink corporation Explodz. Knock out creepy clowns, evil riot police and other Explodz-addicted maniacs with a tennis ball in the face. Bounce the ball off walls to reach targets lurking in cover and watch them tumble hilariously. Trigger masterful chain reactions and watch the chaos unfold. Finally enjoy the level finale in slow motion!

Tennis in the Face is a hilarious bouncer-game where you save the city from the evil Explodz Inc. with your extraordinary tennis skills. Simply move your finger on the screen, observe the aiming line, and lift your finger to serve a furious tennis smash.

The ball bounces off walls and platforms and triggers Explodz-crates, ball tubes, and countless other objects. Your actions will set off chain reactions and you'll watch the events unfold while knocking out the enemies. The more enemies you knock out with a single serve, the higher your score!

Win levels to move to the next district and towards your ultimate goal: The destruction of Explodz mega-factory. Try to earn a crown from each level!

Join ex-tennis-pro star Pete Pagassi in his quest to save the city from the grasp of Explodz!

FEATURES

- Easy to pick-up bouncer gameplay
- Hilarious ragdoll characters
- Slow motion level finales
- More than 100 levels plus bonus game modes
- A dozen challenging achievements

Credit Me
SusieQ™

ENJOY

my

friends

Usersdownload Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

MIRROR LINK

Mediafire Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Like My Work ? . . . Show me some Love..click the
"LIKE"

Downloaded 4 times

johnhern

Modding Since 2017
Member for 6 years
Stalking for apps to play when I am gone. Thanks again SusieQ. This will be a common thing today... going on a long trip.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I hope you enjoy your trip ❗
You can also message me or send me an email if you want anything specific for/ while you're gone. I'll be happy to do any I can specific for you ❤❤
XOXO

Tennis In The Face v1.0.5 Paid Unlocked was released by SusieQ and 1654 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.