Asdivine Hearts 2 - Helium Mega Save + Premium APK

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,775 happy users since 2014.
Register

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years

Version: 1.1.0g

Root needed? No

Can be played Offline? Yes

Game description:
Asdivine Hearts 2 - The long-awaited sequel to the original smash hit has finally arrived!

Story
Picking up two years after the events of their first adventure, Zack and friends find themselves off on another quest, but this time to save the parallel world of Archelio, which is on the verge of being frozen in ice.

However, after a small mishap prior to arriving at their intended destination, the party finds themselves out of weapons and out of luck. Nevertheless, with the help of their new companion Nadia and a fairy named Rapscal, their investigation into the cause of this abnormal phenomenon gets back on track. That is, until a mysterious creature and suspicious fellow with divine powers show up and attempt to stop them from finding out the truth.

As conflicting evidence begins to amount, will the party be able to reverse this crisis as they had hoped for or will their actions turn out to be the catalyst for something much, much worse...?!

*With a convenient summary of the previous title included, players can jump right into Asdivine Hearts 2 without having played the first!

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.execreate.asdivinehearts2premium
Mod Features:
Start With Max Gold {99,999,999}
Start With Over Max Guild Coins {9,999,999} {15,000 is the normal max before it hits negatives. I bypassed this.}
Start With Max Premium Currency {99,999}
All Items In Guild Coin Exchange Bought
All Premium Items Bought

***PLEASE READ***
The game itself start you at level 100. It's part of the story line, you will get knocked back down to level 1. So before you load my save, play the game until you get to the next world of Archelio, as you exit the temple you will talk to Noct, the shadow deity. This is where I stopped and saved.I had to play this far to hack all the currency.
It's about 15 to 30 minutes into the game, depending on how fast you read.
Once there the "Shop" "Garden" & "Trophies" options become selectable and your stats and level are reset to normal. At this point you can save, exit and restore my Helium Save

Installation Instructions:
1. Download and install the Premium APK
2. Play the game as instructed in the "Note" above so you don't miss any of the story.
3. Open Helium & create a backup of the game
4. Download my Helium Mega Save
5. Place the save in the folder "Carbon" on the root of your device and overwrite the current save you made
6. Open Helium again and go under "Restore" and restore the new save.
7. Run Game & Enjoy

Credits to: ☠Axiom Verge☠

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 967 times

dl5614

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
Re: Asdivine Herats 2 - Helium Mega Save + Premium APK

you are the best!!! thx~ :)

Estriole

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 7 years

Hope this workz... ;)

Minamimoto

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years

Is this missing something? Have tried many times on multiple devices and it keeps my old save. This is the only game I have had this problem with.

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
If possible, please add the missing Google Play Store Link, Axiom! ;)

✓ Added to our Games Area. Congratz! :dragon:

alberdo00

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 7 years
awasome, thx you (y) .

Asdivine Hearts 2 - Helium Mega Save + Premium APK was released by Axiom and 74299 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.