Hocus Puzzle v1.17.5 - Unlimited Boosters & Power Ups

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,384 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Version: v1.17.5

Root needed? NO

Can be played Offline? YES but some features require an Internet Connection

Game description:

Before the game description, some curious facts about this hack.. I was having lunch, and I was watching The Simpsons series on TV.. then I watched some TV spots and puff! This game was being advertised on TV so I decided to download it and try to hack it. :evil: No need to say I managed to do it ;)

Join Serena on her fun spellbinding adventure and discover how to defeat the evil that’s drained the magic river dry. Mix and match potions, cast spells and focus on long paths to increase Serena’s power and help you complete the magic casual games of Hocus Puzzle.

Some of the features of Hocus Puzzle:

• Over 200 spellbinding levels featuring funny characters, cute graphics and exciting worlds to explore
• Take on the evil Master Wizard and his fiendish followers including the fierce Yetis of the Frozen Mountains
• Complete tasks such as destroying ice blocks on your way to the Giant Canyon and restarting the watermill in the Mad Forest
• Easy to learn, fun matching game mechanics
• Hours of entertaining and challenging casual puzzle games

Challenge friends to see who can get to the top of the leaderboards! Send gifts to give each other a helping hand and collect costumes to gain fun, powerful and magic advantages.

Ideal for fans of mix and match casual puzzle games or for anyone who wants to have fun exploring a fantastic land of witches, spells, potions and pumpkins. Get ready for a magic adventure where the witches bring the environment to life!

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bigpoint.hocuspuzzle
Mod Features:
Unlimited Boosters & Unlimited Power Ups

Notes: they are unlocked at level 9.

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

Credits to: Sbenny

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 0 times
Hocus Puzzle v1.17.5 - Unlimited Boosters & Power Ups was released by Sbenny and 5501 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.