Mod apk {Kemco} Grace Of Letoile {Helium Save + Paid APK}

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,478 happy users since 2014.
Register

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years

Version:Any

Root needed? No

Can be played Offline? Yes

Game description:
Vedley, who lost his parents in a sad incident, hears from Achieitz about the existence of the Letoiles, who are able to make any wish come true.
In order to turn back time and try to save his parents, Vedley makes a pact with a Letoile and becomes her Maschelle, and they throw themselves into the battles to steal Sertzes from the other Letoiles.

Control time, baffle enemies, and turn the course of battles! After all the ferocious fighting... What awaits Vedley?

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.magitec.letoile
Mod Features:
Max Gold
Max Premium Currency
All Premium Items Bought
Extra Dungeons Unlocked

Installation Instructions:
• Install Helium Backup from the Playstore if you don't already have it. Premium version is not needed for this, the free edition works fine. {Please Read the playstore instructions on installing Helium without Root}
• Download The Paid APK Below & get past the opening, unless you've already have the game & played a bit.
• Open Helium, go to the Backup tab, and backup the application up
• Once it's backed up, download and extract my Helium Save file
• Move the Folder & it's contents to sdcard/carbon (it should ask to overwrite, click yes)
• Open Helium again and go to the Restore and Sync tab, find the game, and restore it
• Once it's done, open the game and enjoy!

***Modders Note***
There is talking on the beginning of this game and it deals with the story line. I suggest playing the beginning of the game before using my save. Most of he beginning is automated so play until you have control of both characters and just before you enter the first dungeon. Then save, exit and restore my Helium Save.

Credits to: Axiom

Download link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 162 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 410 times

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
✓ Added to our Games Area.
And a huge thank you!

NeoBahamut99999

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 7 years
Another big title that got me familiar with Kemco time for blast from not so distant past. Thanks for giving this game more replay value. :cool:

Elvlyn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 7 years
ty I will try it

{Kemco} Grace Of Letoile {Helium Save + Paid APK} was released by Axiom and 38051 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.