League of War: Mercenaries v4.0.11 Units Hacked

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,330,040 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Root needed? NO

Can be played Offline? NO

Game description:

Build your army of mercenaries and battle your way across the world in League of War: Mercenaries, the ultimate tactical war game in beautiful 3D that will put your strategy skills to the test.
Build a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude to wage war on corporations and nations. Take on hundreds of missions or compete with fellow Mercenaries to claim victory around the globe and enjoy the spoils of war!
Upgrade your army with futuristic tech, battle your enemies, and come out on top in this tactical war.
Features:
• Military action and building games are rendered in incredible 3D
• Battle your way through stunning 3D content, from your military headquarters to intensely fast-paced combat!
• Tanks, helicopters, infantry and more build up your army
• Advanced warfare tech will help you dominate your enemies and rule the planet
• PVP combat challenges you to earn valuable loot by defeating fellow players in head-to-head battle!
• Multiplayer games challenge your strategy with intense 2 player battles. Defend your base and battle to be the best warlord!
• Real time strategy combat challenges you to always stay one step ahead of your enemy
• Tactical wars have enveloped the world. Battle for control in intense RTS combat!
• RTS games challenge you to strategically configure and prepare your squad in a variety ways to counter sophisticated enemy units!
• Build and upgrade the ultimate military HQ with sophisticated base building tools
• Building games challenge you to level up your military fortress and unlock exciting campaigns!
• Upgrade & equip units with a vast array of technology for specific roles to defeat your enemy!
• Build a better army, from tanks to infantry, and put a personal stamp on your mercenaries
• Online multiplayer lets you create an Alliance, and band together against enemy franchises for powerful rewards!
• Strategy and tactics will make your army the strongest
• Defense and offense alike are important – which strategy will you use to conquer the world?
Battle to conquer the world with advanced warfare tactics and a powerful army of infantry, tanks and helicopters. Combat multiplayer opponents in PVP strategy games, build the ultimate base and lead your team of mercenaries to global domination.
Download League of War: Mercenaries and become King of the mercenaries!

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gree.shadow
MOD description:
Free Troops Spawning

Notes: it costs 0 to spawn any units so you can deploy all the units you want during each battle.

Screenshot:

Installation Instructions:

Download and install the following "MOD APK" file. (ensure you don't have any other versions already installed)

Credits to: Me (Sbenny)

Download link(s):
MOD APK

Eomer

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
i wanna try this one too, thanks a lot sir

Eomer

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
i have stack in here sir, cant tap anything

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thank you for the tutorial glitch.

I'll try to remove the tutorial.. However, try playing the clean game until you compete the tutorial and then install this one and see if it does solve your problem.

yukyik

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 8 years
I can't download orinal from google play to play tutorail.
Who can upload origlnal?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

zb7865

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
Re: MOD APK League of War: Mercenaries v4.0.11 Units Hacked

I try edit the resource using reflector.. but unfortunetly.. it juz visual.. :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.