KEMCO RPG - Fernz Gate Premium App + Helium Super Save

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,950 happy users since 2014.
Register

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
Member for 8 years

Version: 1.1.0
Root Needed?: No
Can Be Played Offline?: Yes
Game Description:

Google Playstore Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.execreate.fernzgatepremium
Mod Features:
1. Have max Gold {99,999,999}
2. Have max Gems {99,999}
3. Have All Premium Shop Items {Including EXP & Gold Boosters + Bonus Items}
4. Have Lots Of Weapons on hand
5. Have lots of Accessories on hand
6. Each Character has an Ultra Rare Weapon Equipped {Can be removed if to strong for you}
7. All Extra Acc. Slots Unlocked
8. All Slots Open In The Secret House Menu

Installation Instructions:
• Install Helium Backup from the Playstore if you don't already have it. Premium version is not needed for this, the free edition works fine. {Please Read the playstore instructions on installing Helium without Root}
• Download The Paid APK & run once just to the main menu, then exit. {See Note 2 }
• Open Helium, go to the Backup tab, and backup the application up
• Once it's backed up, download and extract my Helium Super Save file
• Move the Folder & it's contents to sdcard/carbon (it should ask to overwrite, click yes)
• Open Helium again and go to the Restore and Sync tab, find the game, and restore it
• Once it's done, open the game and enjoy!

**Note 1**
There are two ersion of the paid APK below. Untouched & IAP Patched with Lucky Patcher .
The app should run with no license error, but if it gets one, use LP to bypass it.

**Note 2**
The Helium Save starts about half hour/45 minutes into the game. It was needed to gain access to the premium shop. So I suggest playing the game until you get to Rezolt Village, then create the helium backup and then restore my save and you will be good.

Credits To: ☠Axiom Verge☠

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Mod Out Of Date?
Wanna Just Say Hi Or Thank You?
Let Me Know By Sending Me a P.M.

Downloaded 1810 times

Some girl

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
OMG what a great surprise!! I'm so excited! Yesssss the king of kemco games strikes again, thank you thank you thank you lol

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congratz! :dragon:

Anthony john

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks <br /><br /> Edited on ( 04 Aug 2017, 17:57 ) <br /><br /> Thanks

KEMCO RPG - Fernz Gate Premium App + Helium Super Save was released by Axiom and 92494 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.