Mod apk Life in Adventure v1.2.11 - Stat Points Hacked & Unlimited Gems Cheat (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,544 happy users since 2014.
Register

Feedbacks

• 3.6/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Life in Adventure v1.2.11

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Sbenny
Type of release: Paid

Download Link (how to download?)
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 101 times

• A new combat system based on character statistics has been added!

“Life in Adventure APK” is a text game written by the creator of “Life is a Game”.
    You have become a D&D fantasy-style adventurer, encountered various events, and must choose what to do.

The events and options you will face include a variety of conditions, such as your skills, items, assets, choices made in the past, working to produce additional results.

Can you achieve the goals you had at the beginning of your adventure?
    Or will you end your life as an ordinary adventurer?
    It all depends on your choices and a little luck. ╰(*°▽°*)╯

Hold on to your weapons and defeat your enemies along the way!

Ready to play? Download now Life in Adventure APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You need an active Internet Connection to play this game.

Load Additional Info

• Unlimited Gems (watch a video Ad in the shop to get 9999 Gems instead of 2)
    Unlimited Stat Points (read notes below)

Notes: when you start a new adventure and assign stats to your character, whenever you assign a stat point, your overall bonus stat points will increase, instead of decreasing. Please note you can still assign max 15 stat points per stat in this stage, so it's pointless to keep stacking points at this stage, as they'll be removed after you start the game. You'll now notice the Confirm button is greyed out, because the game doesn't normally let you play without assigning all your stat points, and the mod makes them virtually unlimited, so I created a side-hack which lets you confirm the stat points attribution by pressing the button right before Confirm, called "RANDOM". Now, whenever you'll level up, a similar hack will trigger, letting you assign virtually unlimited stat points. Once again, to get out of the stat points distribution page, hit now any of your stat icons, like "INT" and you'll automatically save your points distribution and exit this screen.

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Sbenny and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.StudioWheel.Bard

Downloaded 49 times

YukiKagami

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Screenshot_20240317-094406.png

Hey after i play for sometime. When i got level up, there is no random choice like you said. What to do??? I just got random choice when stat distribution when make character

YukiKagami

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
So, after i play it again. I can continue to the game only when i allocate the stats with just bonus stat that i got after level up. But if i want it to be unlimited, it can't because the button confirm got greyed. And it doesn't have random button when level up, it's only when i make character at the early game.
Maybe you can give me some advice at this problem??

And i just wanna say, the unlimited gems working great👍👍. Thank youu

Ilovegod

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 4 years
Mu
So, after i play it again. I can continue to the game only when i allocate the stats with just bonus stat that i got after level up. But if i want it to be unlimited, it can't because the button confirm got greyed. And it doesn't have random button when level up, it's only when i make character at the early game.

[/QUOTE

My advice is keep one of the stats lower level so you can get best it for now.

YukiKagami

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
I wanna give to you all alternative, if you cant touch button confirm because it grey out. After you add unlimited stats when you level up, you can touch at number stat beside + (plus) button.

Have fun play guys, i got this after playing yesterday 😆

someoneintou

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Im using bluestacks if thats the problem, but whenever I try to open the app, it just crashes and goes back to the main page in Bluestacks. can this be fixed, orrrr?

Mozis999

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
this is bugged and unplayable... gems works but after a while stats pop up and u have infinite points to spend and because of that u can't confirm button cuz is inactive... reseting the game din't help... so i just spend a lot sb points for not working mod ps. there is no RANDOM button anywhere edit: ok i clicked everything randomly on the screen the ad popup and i can play.... for now

Erghoth

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
The gems option doesn't work for me, each ad gives me the usual 2 gems, any ideas why or how to solve it? Thanks for the time beforehand

Life in Adventure v1.2.11 - Stat Points Hacked & Unlimited Gems Cheat was released by Sbenny and 2498 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.