Dr. Panda Ice Cream Truck V1.3.2 Paid Unlocked

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,322,694 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Name
Dr. Panda Ice Cream Truck V1.3.2

Playstore Link
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tribeplay.pandaicecream
No Root Needed
online game? No

Features Given
Paid Unlocked
No IAP-in app purchases
No 3rd. Party Ads
License Resolved

Video Preview
https://youtu.be/8m825L6296o

Description
Make your own ice cream!
READ MORE TAP SPOILER
Chocolate? Vanilla? Strawberry? All three!? You decide! In Dr. Panda’s Ice Cream Truck you can mix up all sorts of different flavors with cookies, chocolate, nuts and more to make the perfect ice cream—hundreds of combinations in all.

Scoop it!
These animals love ice cream, and will eat as much (or little) as you want to serve them. You can make scoops big or small and pile them as high as you want—using any of the ice cream you’ve created!

Toppings galore!
Use chocolate syrup, cookies, candies and decorations to make your ice cream as good to look at as it is to eat. The only limit is your own imagination!

And don’t forget to let customers eat your creations once you’ve finished, they’ll let you know how delicious it was!

Key Features:

- Invent your own ice cream flavors—nearly limitless combinations!
- Add cookies, candy, nuts, fruit and more!
- Dozens of toppings to use!
- Unique reactions from every animal depending on what you make!
- No in-app purchases or 3rd party advertisements!

Privacy Policy

As a designer of kids’ games, we understand how important privacy is in this modern, digital world. You can read our privacy policy here: http://www.drpanda.com/privacy

About Dr. Panda
Dr. Panda is a developer of games for kids. We develop games with educational values that help kids learn about the world. This game is safe and does not contain inappropriate content, in-app purchases or any third-party advertising.

Credit <Me>
<3 SusieQ™ <3
If you want more from me please CONTRIBUTE to our community, BE ACTIVE and INVITE your FRIENDS ლ('▽'ლ)

Usersdownload Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
OR MIRROR LINK

Mediafire Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Sbenny's is THE BEST SITE ❗ If you agree, refer a Friend ❤

Downloaded 119 times

Testament1982

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
My kid will love this thanks a lot

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Testament1982
glad to share.. I just uploaded some Pango games today too. Great for kiddos. Enjoy

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years

D1rm4n

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Getting this for my daughter.. hope she would like it. Thanks!! (y) (y)

Dr. Panda Ice Cream Truck V1.3.2 Paid Unlocked was released by SusieQ and 8921 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.