Naruto Mobile v1.13.16.5 - MEGA MOD (beta)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,141 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Version: v1.13.16.5

Root needed? NO

Can be played Offline? NO

Game description:
Welcome to 火影忍者-官方正版 (Naruto Mobile) for Android Smartphones and Tablets, brought to you by Tencent Mobile Games!

Following the original story from “Naruto”, you can play as your favourite hero: Naruto, Sasuke, Gaara and other ninjas from the popular anime, experiencing the real ninja fighting, full of mystery and esoteric! In addition, you can freely gather popular ninja, team checkpoints and real-time PVP battles with players from all around the world.

Still waiting? Download now Naruto Mobile MOD APK for free, at Sbenny.com!

Mod Features:
No Root Detection
1 Hit Kill (untested)
God Mode (untested)

Notes: normally, you can't play this game with root permissions, but I bypassed it and you can now play even if rooted. I wasn't able to login to test my other hack features but as soon as I can, I'll give you further details.

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one.

Credits to: Sbenny

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 79 times

RanmaruX

In Love Lv4️⃣
VIP Member
Member for 8 years
Never even knew this was out. You already KNOW in gotta try this

Janderson94

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hope this works
Post automatically merged:

Erm... App can't be installed. Help!!

Erm... App can't be installed. Help!!

Last edited:

Nicola96

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
this is a game that I've been looking for a long time thanks for everything you do :)

Ihave5kids

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
Nice my kids will love this

Nice my kids will love this

Last edited:
Naruto Mobile v1.13.16.5 - MEGA MOD (beta) was released by Sbenny and 12227 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.